BY ILIA

A subtle highlighter that gives skin a natural-looking glow. Choose the highlighter that suits your beauty need. lluminator combines organic ingredients with the healing properties of rose hip oil to highlight your best features, adding depth and dimension to the skin. Enriched with the healing cocoa and shea butters, the Polka Dots & Moonbeams shade is a brightening highlighter with a pearl color that boosts the look of the skin's vitality for a dewy, youthful appearance. Cosmic Dancer's soft gold color adds warmth to your best features, and it blends seamlessly with Sway, the illuminating bronze shade. Use Sway to contour and define the face, delivering a burnished bronze hue to the complexion for a sunkissed glow. Pair Sway with Polka Dots & Moobeams or Cosmic Dancer for a complete, radiant look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Each shade is sold separately. This product contains 72 percent organic ingredients and is cruelty-free. It is free of artificial preservatives, fragrance, and gluten. see more...

• Is it creamy? What's the texture? 1 Answers
  • Is this product good for people who don't have experience with pu...1 Answers
  • Is this available in only one shade or a variety for different sk...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Review for: Polka Dots Moonbeams more...
I love everything about this highlighter because it’s organic and a little goes a long way. It gives you such a subtle glow that people think your skin is naturally illuminated. Also, I sometimes use it as an eyeshadow or for contouring as well. It lasts all day and I had mine for about eight months.
Akasha A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Cosmic Dancer more...
While it's not my favourite highlighter/illuminator, it is definitely still a good one. I love the fact that it's a more natural product, and that the highlight is more natural and dewy looking. It definitely adds a more youthful glow, rather than a more patchy, dry glow.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Review for: Polka Dots Moonbeams, Polka Dots Moonbeams more...
One of my friends recently gave me this stick luminizer and it is so pretty!! It gives this soft focus glow to my skin that makes me look almost angelic! I love that the packaging is easy to travel with too! This also works great underneath powder luminizer!
Ally S.
Review for: Cosmic Dancer more...
Love the names of these products!! <3 also what this company is about is a five star in itself!!! Cruelty free and eco friendly and even organic !!! Wow all star team. Would be over koyed to try some of the vast range of high quality products this company has to offer and update to this review after!! Pretty please and thank you!! * Fingers crossed* ILIA Illuminator
Allee D.
Taylor, MI
One of my mew favorite highlights. Perfect instagram glow. shimmery and pigmented. goldish undertone perfect for most skin colours. ive had it for awhile and i would definitely recommend to others. pretty affordable nice packaging
Magda V.
miami, FL
Exelentes illuminators is the only bar I do not like is that they are very creamy and cause I See The very rasosa face which does not help me but the pigmentation is sensational recommend for people with dry and combination skin to oily skin not they will
Jessica R.
Dacula, GA
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING HIGHLIGHTER. The formula is so beautiful. It also makes a perfect eyeshadow and contour multitasker for people with light to medium skin and neutral or golden undertones. It last all day and the stick has lasted me about six months with daily use. Highly recommend
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
Alitttle goes along way for this product , in love with this highlighter I recommend this for girls who love their make products to last longer on there face.
Viana P.
I like natural and glow from within highlighters, but this one in moonbeam, is too subtle. I don't see it doing much for my face/skin.
Ceresa N.
I LOVE THIS! I don’t wear a ton of makeup but this adds a nice highlight. It gives me a nice subtle glow that looks so natural.
Talia L.
Boynton Beach, FL
I would love to try this!! I've been looking for new great products to fill my kit with
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Is there a perfect shade in this product for darker skin tones!
Tammy S.
Nesconset, NY
Is this available in only one shade or a variety for different skin tones? Also, I would love to hear what some users think of the product. Thanks all!
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Is this product good for people who don't have experience with putting on highlighter??
Autumn T.
Anna, Texas
Is it creamy? What's the texture?