ILIA Illuminator uploaded by Vikki V.
6 colors available

BY ILIA

A subtle highlighter that gives skin a natural-looking glow. Choose the highlighter that suits your beauty need. lluminator combines organic ingredients with the healing properties of rose hip oil to highlight your best features, adding depth and dimension to the skin. Enriched with the healing cocoa and shea butters, the Polka Dots & Moonbeams shade is a brightening highlighter with a pearl color that boosts the look of the skin's vitality for a dewy, youthful appearance. Cosmic Dancer's soft gold color adds warmth to your best features, and it blends seamlessly with Sway, the illuminating bronze shade. Use Sway to contour and define the face, delivering a burnished bronze hue to the complexion for a sunkissed glow. Pair Sway with Polka Dots & Moobeams or Cosmic Dancer for a complete, radiant look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Each shade is sold separately. This product contains 72 percent organic ingredients and is cruelty-free. It is free of artificial preservatives, fragrance, and gluten. see more...

• Is it creamy? What's the texture? 1 Answers
  • Is this product good for people who don't have experience with putt...1 Answers
  • Is this available in only one shade or a variety for different skin...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Magda V.
Magda V.
miami, FL
Exelentes illuminators is the only bar I do not like is that they are very creamy and cause I See The very rasosa face which does not help me but the pigmentation is sensational recommend for people with dry and combination skin to oily skin not they will
Oneida M.
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
Alitttle goes along way for this product , in love with this highlighter I recommend this for girls who love their make products to last longer on there face.
Viana P.
Viana P.
I like natural and glow from within highlighters, but this one in moonbeam, is too subtle. I don't see it doing much for my face/skin.
Sang K.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Review for: Polka Dots Moonbeams
I love everything about this highlighter because it’s organic and a little goes a long way. It gives you such a subtle glow that people think your skin is naturally illuminated. Also, I sometimes use it as an eyeshadow or for contouring as well. It lasts all day and I had mine for about eight months.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Review for: Polka Dots Moonbeams, Polka Dots Moonbeams
One of my friends recently gave me this stick luminizer and it is so pretty!! It gives this soft focus glow to my skin that makes me look almost angelic! I love that the packaging is easy to travel with too! This also works great underneath powder luminizer!
Allee D.
Allee D.
Taylor, MI
One of my mew favorite highlights. Perfect instagram glow. shimmery and pigmented. goldish undertone perfect for most skin colours. ive had it for awhile and i would definitely recommend to others. pretty affordable nice packaging
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Dacula, GA
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING HIGHLIGHTER. The formula is so beautiful. It also makes a perfect eyeshadow and contour multitasker for people with light to medium skin and neutral or golden undertones. It last all day and the stick has lasted me about six months with daily use. Highly recommend
Loriana T.
Loriana T.
Costa Rica
Is 100 % recomendet in all peobleo,is so beautiful in 1000% in mi favorito is so good.
Coral S.
Coral S.
Vancouver, BC

A little bit is all you need and you definitely see it. Perfect for an everyday look!
Lina S.
Lina S.
Saint-Étienne
Review for: Cosmic Dancer
I love the illuminators but I love more the illuminators in dust. Since for fat skins it is better powder illuminators.
Talia L.
Talia L.
Boynton Beach, FL
I would love to try this!! I've been looking for new great products to fill my kit with
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Anna, Texas
Is it creamy? What's the texture?
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Is this product good for people who don't have experience with putting on highlighter??
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Nesconset, NY
Is this available in only one shade or a variety for different skin tones? Also, I would love to hear what some users think of the product. Thanks all!
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
Is there a perfect shade in this product for darker skin tones!