ILIA Beauty Lip Gloss

ILIA Beauty Lip Gloss - The Butterfly & I Lip Gloss For Women 0.11 oz - New - ILIA Beauty

i want to try it, how is it is so sustainable ?
Start your review of ILIA Beauty Lip Gloss!
lisa L.
ILIA Beauty Lip Gloss uploaded by lisa L.
Beautiful color I have never seen. Like Oxblood, dark red and burnt orange rolled into one? I tried it without and with a lipliner. It does bleed a little and settle into lines a bit AND smells like day old Fried oil. I try not to mind cuz its better to know what is in it (sesame oil) than Aroma/flavor/parfum that have cancer causing properties. Left is with lipliner. Right is without lipliner. I will need to play with it a it more for wearability.
Maddie W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This lip gloss from ILIA is lovely and hydrating, and gives a great color. My lips feel better after using it! The colors are beautiful and fun. Great for a night out! ILIA has yet to let me down - love this brand.
Randee K.
Arvada, CO
My absolute favorite makeup brands! This gloss is on the sheer side, but it still gives you a good amount of color. It doesn’t taste like your eating nasty chemicals either.
Sky S.
San Mateo, CA
Great non-sticky texture that looks simultaneously shiny and natural. Doesn't look like it online, but the actual shade is a beautiful peach that isn't too orange for my ultra-pale complexion. A summer take on the "your lips but better" look.
Tamar B.
New Castle, DE
ILIA Beauty Lip Gloss uploaded by Tamar B.
With a smooth application and gentle coverage, ILIA Lip Glosses can be paired with your favorite lipstick, or alone for a dressed up pout. Incorporating ingredients such as Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E, lips stay soft and hydrated.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...