Iles Formula Haute Performance Set

by Iles Formula

What it is:
A trio of hair essentials from the Haute Performance line, featuring a cleansing shampoo, nourishing conditioner, and protecting serum in a luxurious magnet box—plus a comb to evenly distribute product.

What it is formulated to do:
The high-performance of Iles Formula hair care is spectacular and immediate—with these three formulas delivering instant results to all hair types. The exquisite blend of rare, handpicked ingredients were developed through extensive research and tested by celebrity hairstylist Wendy Iles and a team of experts. The result? Instantly repaired and cared for hair that is never weighed down.

This set contains:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Iles Formula was developed between Paris and New York by celebrity hairstylist Wendy Iles, who worked to create an antidote to celebrity tortured hair that she encountered every day while working on the sets of prestigious directors and photographers. All formulas were tested around the world over three years in USA, Europe, Middle East, India, Asia, Africa, and Australia. All hair types transform instantly to the Iles Formula signature spun silk texture. The three formulas come in luxurious packaging of well thought design.

Does this product help?
The price of this product is startling.. especially for a mom of two little ones. Could anyone tell me what makes this so magical? I’ve heard some mixed reviews and my hair is desperate for some life so any and all input is appreciated!
What’s the price of the set??
Start your review of Iles Formula Haute Performance Set!
Gena L.
Fresno, CA
Iles Formula Haute Performance Set uploaded by Gena L.
I bought just the serum because of its claims to fix frizzy straw like hair. But it came with samples of the curl revive and shampoo and conditioner. I have extensions in and keeping them healthy and hydrated is a battle even with the high end ones. I squeezed a quarter size amount and put in in dry hair then brushed it. This is like a miracle in a bottle no joke my hair feels legit soft and silky! I can’t wait to try the samples.
Kelly C.
Long Beach, NY
Iles Formula Haute Performance Set uploaded by Kelly C.
So let me start off with some people love this 3 step BUT for some reason I feel like my hair is left oily every time. It smells great and the packaging is beautiful but wouldn’t buy again. I gave it a fair chance with multiple uses more shampoo or conditioner less shampoo and conditioner, light finishing serum but still just felt dirty.
Amy D.
I had high expectations for this product line. I have long hair and am a product junkie. There are three steps to this program- #1 is shampoo. Smells terrific and lathers amazing but then nothing else. It doesn't improve my hair one bit, next, you need to go to step 2 which is the conditioner. Smells great but doesn't do much else. They want you to comb the product thru when you put it on your hair... (do this with any conditioner and you will see the same results). Then step 3 is protective and you put it on after you towel dry your hair. So I tried every day and didn't see any change in my hair. I thought my hair was rough if anything and not silt. Ouai. Products are like silk. I don't care about the feeling as much as I want to see results. This product line fell short of my expectations. And it is expensive !
Sophia G.
San Francisco, CA
WOW I work with hair products every day and never has a product done every single thing it claims before. Formulated for over-styled, damaged hair, this trio makes any and all hair feel like actual silk. It's absolutely amazing and so necessary to use as a three step system so why not buy it at a value??
Alexandria F.
Have not bought the set but have tried everything in the set besides the comb and would highly recommend. My hair has never felt better than when using these products.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
The best hair products ever. With amazing white flowers smells. My hair looks shiny beautiful and sooo healthy with iles formula. and I use this combo brush every time now when I am in the shower. Hair feels so fresh and beautiful every season now. Must try and then have it.
Jennifer G.
2,820 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Although the price is very Steep and expensive I did actually purchased this whole set and I'm don't regret my purchase because it was really good and I still have it I mean a little bit goes a long way so definitely I have a lot of product leftover I've had these products going on 7 months and I've liked it so far I know 7 months for Hair Care is not too long of a time that is good enough time to know whether or not I like it and that is definitely wonderful so try to try the smaller Trevor size that way you can try and see if you like it but if not don't waste money if you don't have money like that
Ayesha G.
Sunnyside, NY
Worth the money! It is an expensive product, but my hair is very sensitive to damage and using this set keeps it healthy and I've been getting lots of compliments on the added length of my hair since I've been on my hair health kick.
Suwetha K.
Dallas, TX
Simply the best shampoo and conditioner set I have ever used. It made my hair feel the healthiest its ever been. The finishing serum really seals the deal-- everything about this set is magical and created wonders for my hair. I will definitely repurchase and I recommend to others!
Beatrice M.
My hair is bleached, dry but also tends to get greasy at the roots and used to be damaged at the end before using Iles Formula 3 Steps. I love everything about this product: the nurturing effects on my bleached hair, the shine, the softness and the smell but also the packaging. I tended to think that hair needed less investment than my body or face but since I have discovered this brand I realized that actually good hair products like Iles Formula really make a difference and is a worth if not more than a good lipstick or hydrating cream. To sum up: I highly recommended these hair products. Clear instructions on how to use these depending on your hair type are given on their website and on the packaging. For better results, I suggest you read them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...