Iles Formula Haute Performance Conditioner 6.8 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Iles Formula Haute Performance Conditioner 6.8 oz uploaded by jackie m.

BY ILES FORMULA

A deeply nourishing conditioner enriched with 16 rare raw virgin ingredients. Ideal for all hair types, Haute Performance Conditioner is designed to instantly transform damaged, dry hair into silky perfection. Silk proteins create an immediate voluptuous effect on the hair, while knots and tangles instantly smooth away leaving hair beautiful and healthy-loooking. It repairs and revitalizes even the most damaged hair from the first treatment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without allergens. All products in this Iles Formula Haute Performance haircare line feature an exquisite delicate perfume of white flowers. The perfume was developed with a French touch, evident while using hot water and heated tools, and then settles to a subtle aroma of white flowers once hair has cooled down. Iles Formula was developed and tested in Paris and New York by hairstylist Wendy Iles while working on the sets of prestigious directors and photographers. All formulas come in luxurious packaging of well thought design. see more...

Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I love the Iles system. The shampoo and conditioner with the serum works well together and is highly recommended. I love the system and how they work well together. It is all you need. I used to use all types of products and serums and oils and spend all kinds of money and now all I need is this!Iles Formula Haute Performance Conditioner 6.8 oz
Danielle S.
Jenkintown, PA
Heavy perfume smell which not everyone will like. As for effectiveness, it definitely left my hair feeling fresh and hydrating.

Bonus both the conditioner and shampoo are made to be paraben free!
jackie m.
I've been a hair care junkie for as long as I could remember. I read the reviews on Sephora and despite the price I knew I had to add it to my basket.
For reference , my hair is color treated , dry and medium fine. The smell is to die for, it's lightweight but a powerhouse! Silky hair that also has body!! Win, win. Keeper!!
Best conditioner i ever had ....totally repaired my horrible hair from the first moment . In love, in fact I'm addicted .

Sephora