Add a Photo

By ILANA JIVAGO
#791 in Fragrance for Her
A prestigious fragrance for elegant women Sensual feminine & alluring Possesses a blend of luxurious florals Recommended for romantic wear
Photo (1)
Brandy G.
Brandy G.

This is an old favorite. The bottle lasts forever. This was the perfume that I wore in high school and I only ever went through 1 bottle in all of those years! I wore it a lot too! Its truly amazing and just unique and special. It has a musky feeling to it but isn't a musk. Its something that you should definitely look into. I love the florals and the unique fragrance. I highly recommend this! I think they sell it at Neiman Marcus in store but I know you can get it online.
Viannely G.
Viannely G.
Clifton, Nj

I bought this perfume for my wedding day. Not only did the smell last all day but it smelled amazing. it has a romantic feminine smell to it, not too strong or too light. Every time i wear it i would receive compliments. Love it!!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Delray beach, Fl

This is old school. Real flakes of gold floating in it! Great smell i wore this in year 2000 or so and will always be a classic. Extremely hard to find now! The bottle is so cool too? Its great to be different!!!
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA

I love this ! My mom used to wear it all the time! Smells amazing. i still have the empty bottle. I love the design of the bottle, do cute
Yasmin B.
Yasmin B.

MUITOOOOOOOO bommm, adoro esse perfume. Quem estiver a oportunidade de comprar vai valer muito apena.
member-599b19ac9
member-599b19ac9
Brasil

Fragancia maravilhosa muito boa voce tem o prazer de expirar com bastante vontade é otimo o aroma ❤✅
victoria r.
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA

This is one of my most worn perfumes i own i am in love with the scent and how long lasting it is.
Daniela P.
Daniela P.

I love this scent it's light and sweet smelling can be come very intoxicating to me anyway
Griselda G.
Griselda G.

Really wonderful perfume, it always gets a lot of compliments when I wear it on a night out, I love using it!
Violetta L.
Violetta L.

I love this perfume my mother used to wear it I think it's one of the greatest perfumes ever it smells so delicious love love it
Leslye D.
Leslye D.

Is it a strong smell ? Does it last all day ?
Robersy C.
Robersy C.
Miami, Florida

Dura mucho? Y huele.bien?
Thais G.
Thais G.

Estoy interesada en participar en las campañas que me cuentan de esta fragancia ..no la conozco