Add a Photo

By ILANA JIVAGO
#1245 in Fragrance for Her
A prestigious fragrance for elegant women Sensual feminine & alluring Possesses a blend of luxurious florals Recommended for romantic wear
Photo (1)
Brandy G.
Brandy G.

This is an old favorite. The bottle lasts forever. This was the perfume that I wore in high school and I only ever went through 1 bottle in all of those years! I wore it a lot too! Its truly amazing and just unique and special. It has a musky feeling to it but isn't a musk. Its something that you should definitely look into. I love the florals and the unique fragrance. I highly recommend this! I think they sell it at Neiman Marcus in store but I know you can get it online.
Tahreer S.
Tahreer S.
Qc

I got introduced to this perfume from my cousin and oh my god since that day on nothing replaced its place in my perfume collection, I'm gonna say it's very close to alien perfume by thierry mugler, very sexy long lasting and the packaging is out of that world it has real gold flakes. I recommend this perfume for the edgy, confidence, bold kinda girl/lady.
Viannely G.
Viannely G.
Clifton, NJ

I bought this perfume for my wedding day. Not only did the smell last all day but it smelled amazing. it has a romantic feminine smell to it, not too strong or too light. Every time i wear it i would receive compliments. Love it!!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Delray Beach, Fl

This is old school. Real flakes of gold floating in it! Great smell i wore this in year 2000 or so and will always be a classic. Extremely hard to find now! The bottle is so cool too? Its great to be different!!!
Holly W.
Holly W.

I love this perfume! It's got a beautiful smell and the packaging is so fun! I've been using it everyday for a year now and I still have some left! It lasts ages!
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA

I love this ! My mom used to wear it all the time! Smells amazing. i still have the empty bottle. I love the design of the bottle, do cute
Gigg busca g V jovem que a senhora vai uma idéia da pra entender melhor como eu sou a única que a senhora vai ficar muito mais sobre os
Giovana C.
Giovana C.
S. P Santo Andre Brasil

Eu ameiiii esse perfume alem de ter uma embalagem muito linda tem uma fragrancia que agrada a todos...um cheiro muito bom..recommend
Griselda G.
Griselda G.

Really wonderful perfume, it always gets a lot of compliments when I wear it on a night out, I love using it!
Yasmin B.
Yasmin B.

MUITOOOOOOOO bommm, adoro esse perfume. Quem estiver a oportunidade de comprar vai valer muito apena.
Robersy Pamela C.
Robersy Pamela C.
San Pedro de Macoris

Dura mucho? Y huele.bien?
Leslye D.