Ilana Jivago Jivago 24K 1.7 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Milena Pereira S.

Ilana Jivago Jivago 24K 1.7 oz EDT Spray

A prestigious fragrance for elegant women Sensual feminine & alluring Possesses a blend of luxurious florals Recommended for romantic wear see more...

Brandy G.
This is an old favorite. The bottle lasts forever. This was the perfume that I wore in high school and I only ever went through 1 bottle in all of those years! I wore it a lot too! Its truly amazing and just unique and special. It has a musky feeling to it but isn't a musk. Its something that you should definitely look into. I love the florals and the unique fragrance. I highly recommend this! I think they sell it at Neiman Marcus in store but I know you can get it online.
Viannely G.
Passaic, NJ

I bought this perfume for my wedding day. Not only did the smell last all day but it smelled amazing. it has a romantic feminine smell to it, not too strong or too light. Every time i wear it i would receive compliments. Love it!!
Lisa P.
Delray Beach, FL
This is old school. Real flakes of gold floating in it! Great smell i wore this in year 2000 or so and will always be a classic. Extremely hard to find now! The bottle is so cool too? Its great to be different!!!
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA
I love this ! My mom used to wear it all the time! Smells amazing. i still have the empty bottle. I love the design of the bottle, do cute
Violetta L.
I love this perfume my mother used to wear it I think it's one of the greatest perfumes ever it smells so delicious love love it
Griselda G.
Really wonderful perfume, it always gets a lot of compliments when I wear it on a night out, I love using it!
Brenda N.
Midland, TX
Tohhhj de la ciudad de Buenos Aires en el walmart otra parte de su vida en la que se le ha dejado de
Fragancia maravilhosa muito boa voce tem o prazer de expirar com bastante vontade é otimo o aroma ❤✅
Yasmin B.
MUITOOOOOOOO bommm, adoro esse perfume. Quem estiver a oportunidade de comprar vai valer muito apena.
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
This is one of my most worn perfumes i own i am in love with the scent and how long lasting it is.
Leslye D.
Is it a strong smell ? Does it last all day ?
Robersy C.
Dura mucho? Y huele.bien?
Thais G.
Estoy interesada en participar en las campañas que me cuentan de esta fragancia ..no la conozco