Ilana Jivago Jivago 24K 1.7 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Milena Pereira S.

BY ILANA JIVAGO

A prestigious fragrance for elegant women Sensual feminine & alluring Possesses a blend of luxurious florals Recommended for romantic wear see more...

Jaydah S.
Miami
Omg this perfume is my favorite perfume in the entire world. I get so many compliments when i wear this! It’s crazy. I try to only wear this when i am going out so that i don’t waste it and it can lasted forever. It’s a smell that’s not too strong but also not too faint, which is one of the reasons why it’s my favorite. The bottle itself is beautiful with its shape and the gold flakes. I would recommend any one to buy this perfume. My mom loves it. I love it. Random uber drivers love it!
Maura Y.
My mother LOVES this perfume, she buys the stuff in bulk because she's so afraid that she wont be able to find it later. I grew up with this scent perpetually around me, and I now associate it with the comfort of my mother, so i will always be a fan, and I know my mother will always continue to buy this!
Brandy G.
This is an old favorite. The bottle lasts forever. This was the perfume that I wore in high school and I only ever went through 1 bottle in all of those years! I wore it a lot too! Its truly amazing and just unique and special. It has a musky feeling to it but isn't a musk. Its something that you should definitely look into. I love the florals and the unique fragrance. I highly recommend this! I think they sell it at Neiman Marcus in store but I know you can get it online.
Viannely G.
Passaic, NJ

I bought this perfume for my wedding day. Not only did the smell last all day but it smelled amazing. it has a romantic feminine smell to it, not too strong or too light. Every time i wear it i would receive compliments. Love it!!
Lisa P.
Delray Beach, FL
This is old school. Real flakes of gold floating in it! Great smell i wore this in year 2000 or so and will always be a classic. Extremely hard to find now! The bottle is so cool too? Its great to be different!!!
Gigi N.
Austin, TX
Oldie but a goodie has it since my high school days! The smell is intoxicating and original. Something about it screams luxurious. Last forever too!
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA
I love this ! My mom used to wear it all the time! Smells amazing. i still have the empty bottle. I love the design of the bottle, do cute
Violetta L.
I love this perfume my mother used to wear it I think it's one of the greatest perfumes ever it smells so delicious love love it
Griselda G.
Really wonderful perfume, it always gets a lot of compliments when I wear it on a night out, I love using it!
Brenda N.
Midland, TX
Tohhhj de la ciudad de Buenos Aires en el walmart otra parte de su vida en la que se le ha dejado de
Leslye D.
Is it a strong smell ? Does it last all day ?
Robersy C.
Dura mucho? Y huele.bien?
Thais G.
Estoy interesada en participar en las campañas que me cuentan de esta fragancia ..no la conozco