BeautyFaceFace MakeupFace Makeup
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 1oz / 30ml - Color 170

Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 1oz / 30ml - Color 170

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 1oz / 30ml - Color 170!
How would you rate this product?
Keyana W.
So I bought this foundation because of all the hype around it and the color matching quiz, so I was just curious. The original color they sent me was a little off so they let me keep that one and sent a new one for free, which was nice. New color was correct and I was excited to try. This foundation blended nicely and the coverage was good. After setting it, it still transferred quite a bit and my makeup began breaking up and flaking throughout the day. It didn’t take long for it to start wearing down. So although the quiz and color matching process is kind of cool, it’s not worth the money.
Shelesea R.
Calgary
I’ve always seen this foundation online and I wasn’t sure about it. I finally purchased it last summer during Covid lockdown and I’m very happy I purchased. It has great coverage and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I would definitely recommend it.

Looking for your answer?