BeautyFaceFace MakeupIl Makiage
Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 060 1 Oz - In Box

Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 060 1 Oz - In Box

Do you have any samples i love to test before i buy #influencer #views #wantreview #voxbox me contact information is [email protected]
Does anyone know what shade of ILMAKIAGE Woke up like this foundation is the same shade as After Party Next Gen shade 60? When I take the quiz it gives me the same result each time, which is After Party Next Gen but I want to try Woke up like this but am unsure the color that I need. Does anyone know if shade 60 is universal between the 2? Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 060 1 Oz - In Box
Start your review of Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 060 1 Oz - In Box!
Sophia B.
Oceanside, NY
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 060 1 Oz - In Box uploaded by Sophia B.
I have this foundation in shade 165, and all I can say is WOW. I hated every foundation until I came across this brand. I did the online skin quiz and they sent me their choice for me and it matched me perfectly! It goes from liquid to skin almost immediately and it doesn’t oxidize or get greasy on me like every other foundation I have tried before. It’s pricey for $45 but it is so worth it.
Nedra  M.
Derby, KS
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 060 1 Oz - In Box uploaded by Nedra  M.
This full coverage foundation is amazing. It matches perfectly with my skin coloring and I normally have such a hard time trying to match my skin. It's very easy to apply and it's buildable. Which i absolutely love. I think I've found my forever foundation. Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation In Shade 150 | 30ml/1oz|Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation In Shade 150 | 30ml/1oz
Nicole A.
Corbin, KY
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 060 1 Oz - In Box uploaded by Nicole A.
Reviewing the iL Makiage After Party Foundation, there is not a proper tag on @Influenster. I love to try out to new Foundations, so when I seen that iL Makiage came out with a new foundation I had to try it out. Let Me start off by saying I personally emailed @iLMakiage and asked them if they would color match Me and they did! They color match on their Website as well, I just felt more comfortable emailing and asking for their help to be color matched. When I received the After Party Foundation I couldn’t believe that they color matched me perfectly. The foundation is a full coverage foundation with a velvety, mousse consistency and dries down matte. I find the foundation to be pretty long wearing for me, you do want to work quickly blending in the product because it does dry down quickly. I love the finish of this foundation and how full coverage it is. I just wish the foundation came with more product. It does say on the bottle that the foundation is 1oz, it just don’t look like much the way it is packaged. However, the packaging is beautiful! I highly recommend!! Il Makiage "woke Up Like This 035" Flawless Base Foundation 1 Oz Nwb Sealed #iLMakiage #Foundation #LuxuryFoundation #MakeupHaul #BeautyHaul #Makeup #Shopping #ForYou #Influenster #voxbox
Ananda A.
Mansfield, OH
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 060 1 Oz - In Box uploaded by Ananda A.
This is the AFTER PARTY Full Coverage Foundation (couldn't find the right one to tag). I gotta say: WOW! It's a long-wear foundation that gives a flawless look. I apply it with a wet sponge, and just a little bit goes a long way. It's buidable, comfortable and not cakey at all, which are amazing qualities for a full coverage foundation. I don't need to reapply it during the day, it doesn't increase the oil production and the finish is natural to matte. I really love it and recommend it!
Janine W.
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 060 1 Oz - In Box uploaded by Janine W.
IL MAKIAGE is quickly becoming one of my favorite foundations. I received the After Party 🎉 Next Gen Full Coverage Foundation 💎 I went a dab darker for the spring/summer and it is flawless as ever! If you have not tried this yet they’re buy before you try program is 💯 legitimate and You won’t regret it!! #ilmakiagefoundation #foundation #freebies #afterpartyfoundaion
Lynn T.
Magnolia, NJ
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 060 1 Oz - In Box uploaded by Lynn T.
This shape is the perfect match for my skin tone. The price is a bit expensive than what I would buy. My skins is very oily. It’s look nice within few hours of applied it. However, my face looks greasy after about 4 hours after applied it. I think there is many other foundation brands out there that is better compared with the price that I have to pay for this product.
Stephanie C.
Sheridan, OR
Great foundation, a little runny, and you must use a primer or you'll look dry. Overall this brand is AMAZING!!
Lori M.
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 060 1 Oz - In Box uploaded by Lori M.
Ok so I couldn't find the one to this to tag it but I got the Il Makiage After Party Foundation next gen full coverage foundation (060) so this company claims to give you a perfect match well let me just say that they were right on the money with my shade. This shade matches perfect with my skin and doesn't go on cakey or crease or anything. I was able to get a full coverage with this and it made my face look flawless. It lasted me all day and you dont have to use very much to cover your entire face. Trust me when I say that I little goes a long way with this foundation. I'm so glad I bought two of these cause I'm loving the way it makes me look and its so light it doesnt even feel like I have anything on my face. I'm definitely going to keep purchasing this foundation cause everything they claim about it is so true.
Karina  R.
Vancouver, WA
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 060 1 Oz - In Box uploaded by Karina  R.
I don't mind this foundation. It's not my favorite but its duable. It's just very hard to find the right color especially buying it online so the color was slightly off but it still made my skin look good. If you prefer matte type of look then this one is for you.
Katie S.
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation 060 1 Oz - In Box uploaded by Katie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this foundation. It is perfect for all over coverage that lasts all day. It is also easy for me to match my skintone, and it doesn't get too dry or accentuate fine wrinkles. This foundation is a repeat purchase for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristina Y.
Middletown, DE
il y a 7 mois
Casie W. il y a 7 mois
Yes.. it's amazing!! Even if you have oily skin, pore issues, dark spots. It covers great!! I'm a make up artist and these products are the best! They last for a long time and don't sink down into pores! Covers redness, blemishes, and anything else going on with your skin