BeautyFaceFace MakeupIl Makiage
Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation

Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation

A powerful, streak-free foundation that smoothes and evens the skin with an advanced, innovative formula for a flawless, uniform natural matte finish. Available in 50 shades for all skin tones.

Woke Up Like This Foundation smoothes and evens the skin with an advanced, innovative formula that instantly minimizes the appearance of shadows and pores, effortlessly enhances the complexion and generates a flawless natural matte finish.

Easy buildability meets ultimate blendability in its ultra-fluid texture, becoming one with the skin for traceless, uniform medium-to-high coverage.
Special optically corrective powders blur fine lines, redness, and blemishes while light-diffusing spheres deflect attention away from all imperfections.

Streak-free in application and lightweight in feel for comfortable wear.

• 50 shades for all skin tones
  • Lightweight texture
  • Buildable medium-to-high coverage
  • Natural matte finish
  • Optically-corrective powders
  • Enriched with: Vitamin E for anti-aging benefits Hyaluronic acid for hydration, protection and filling wrinkles

He visto recomendaciones de este maquillaje muy buenas pero aún tengo dudas y no quiero gastar en vano y luego no me cubra las pecas, me lo recomiendan, creen que será una buena compra?
Does the color matching quiz really work? I took it and the shade looks completely off from what I usually wear.
Start your review of Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation!
Kristina  K.
Pennsburg, PA
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation uploaded by Kristina  K.
Review for: 35 (Light, Pink)
I have tried so many foundations. This is very easy to build. Some days I like light coverage and others, full. So this product makes it easy to do that! It seamlessly covers my skin and blends without fail. It does not settle in creases and is perfect for every day wear. I also have not had any issues adding a powder bronzer and powder blush on top. They also blend well and does not make the foundation cakey. Can not say one negative thing. Il Makiage in the picture I have posted, I was hiking all day in Maine. So although I'm not super sexy in this.....it's real. It shows how my makeup didn't budge even though I was hiking mountains and playing with three kids!
Jessi D.
Blairsville, GA
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation uploaded by Jessi D.
Review for: 35 (Light, Pink)
Matches my skin perfectly. It covers my blemishes better than expected, while still letting my freckles shine through. It doesn’t irritate my eczema(super important). This is my favorite foundation by far.
Erica M.
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation uploaded by Erica M.
I tried the “Woke Up Like This” foundation and it just didn’t work for me. The color match on initial application was good. However, I found that it didn’t give me enough coverage and it oxidized over time making my skin have an orange glow. For the cost of this foundation I expected more. I have better performing foundations in my collection. The company and customer service was great though. I had no issue returning the foundation. The packaging on this product was also beautiful. Overall, I really wanted it to work for me but, it just didn’t. I am sticking with my double wear foundation instead.
Michelle  H.
1,236 reviews
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation uploaded by Michelle  H.
Review for: 70 (Medium, Neutral)
Best foundation ever, hands down. I finally found foundation that not only match my complexion perfectly, but it smoothes and evens my skin. The liquid is thin and it's easy to apply and remove. After applying, it gave me a flawless matte look.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation uploaded by Rachel D.
Swipe to see before and after. Comments welcomed. I tried a new foundation. Usually I use a bb cream. But the rosacea seems to have flare up more lately. I like the coverage and how well it matches my tone. I usually don’t do full coverage , I like to still see my freckles, however considering the amount of redness in my face lately, this works great 👍🏻 the foundation is IL MAKIAGE #60 woke up this way! Brows are the new brow Powmade by Benefit Cosmetics , I received before the launch to try and review, and it’s amazing!!! Lashes is Damn Girl mascara by Two Face Cosmetics, and shadow , cheeks and lips are the Venus planet palette that came in my BoxyCharm box for august! Great stuff!Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation
Stephanie E.
Old Hickory, TN
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation uploaded by Stephanie E.
Review for: 40 (Light, Neutral Peach)
Skin is GLOWING like literally glowing. It goes on sheer then is so buildable. Honestly doesn’t cover my freckles unless I want more of a full coverage look then I add more. I usually just use a little bit and have flawless coverage. Customer for life, honestly. Take the quiz and get it!
Susan  S.
Fairview, TN
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation uploaded by Susan  S.
Review for: 75 (Medium, Pink)
I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. It goes on smoothly and dries to a matte, but not too opaque or too dry-looking finish. My shade was a perfect match. The website makes it so easy to find your perfect shade match online. And if you don't like the foundation within 14 days of receiving it, you can return it for a full refund (you just have to pay for the initial s/h). You can't beat that for an offer. I'm trying their concealer next! #IlMakiage #foundation
Sami R.
Laveen, AZ
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation uploaded by Sami R.
Review for: 5 (Light, Neutral)
I love this foundation. It went on so easy and clean. It looks flawless and the coverage is great. Very full. My face looked so good.
Georgette M.
Roseville, OH
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation uploaded by Georgette M.
Review for: 60 (Light, Neutral Peach)
I really like the coverage that this foundation gives. Would buy it again. Works well with the multi use perfecting concealer.
Lola A.
Newnan, GA
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation uploaded by Lola A.
Love!! Love!! Love!! Light-weight, flawless, long-lasting, smooth consistency, perfect price!

733 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
A M.
La Plata
il y a 18 jours
Gabriella T. il y a 13 jours
Actually yes! It’s very pretty and natural looking on the skin, if you have oily skin I recommend a matte primer because if not it does come off very easily
Lacey K.
Elkton, MD
Amber P. il y a 3 mois
Absolutely worth it! I posted a review on my page, actually. Hands down best foundation I’ve ever used and I’m a makeup junkie! 😘 Il Makiage
Natasha N.
De Soto, MO
il y a 3 mois
Which foundation to you like more Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation or NARS Oil Free Foundation BarcelonaNARS Oil Free Foundation 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Heather Z. il y a 22 jours
IL Makiage woke up like this all day everyday
Austen P.
Portland, OR
il y a 3 mois
Has anyone actually tried the Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation and Il Makiage Poreless Base Smoothing Primer In Box 0.84floz Madeinitaly Freesh ? If so, what are your thoughts? I just ordered via their 14-day trial period after seeing endless ads for it on social media 😅
Jessica B. il y a 3 mois
Do you happen to know the ewg score or if it’s a clean product at all?