Il Makiage The Blender uploaded by Lindsey C.Il Makiage The Blender uploaded by Isaiah A.Il Makiage The Blender uploaded by Puchiez b.

BY IL MAKIAGE

A complexion-perfecting sponge applicator that can be used to apply primer, foundation and cream blush and to eliminate harsh lines and streaks for a seamless, immaculate finish. The edgeless teardrop shape is designed to reach all contours of the face – the pointed tip is ideal for around the nose and under the eyes, while the round side is good for wider surfaces such as cheeks and forehead. The exclusive plush material doesn’t pull or tug your skin, and gives a flawless finish every time.

• Easily washable for reuse
  • Reaches all contours of the face
  • Soft, plush material
  • Immaculate finish

Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
I like this beauty blender. I can't say that it soaks up water the best, but you can still dampen it. It is a firm blender in comparison to others that I have used. It really does a great job of actually blending the makeup into my skin. It doesn't leave it sitting on top; it really gets it worked in. It is very easy to clean up and use. I have a feeling this one will last a while and not break down easily. Il Makiage The Blender
Emilee C.
Ravenna , OH
I think beauty blender is the best line of beauty blender out there. I love how soft they are. They make my foundation look flawless. They are pricey. Extremely pricey, but so worth it!
Puchiez b.
atlantic city nj
Its better then real tecniques sponge i love the way it blends the tip is perfect if i had a complain it would be doesnt soak up tremendous water but just enough to have a airbrush finished so yeah this is my go too!! My new baby
Vivien a.
For some reason I have a hard time using the black blender. I find the pink much more soft and easy to use. I don’t know what it is but my black blender is very hard and doesn’t absorb water as good as the pink one. I don’t find myself reaching for this blender anymore. I’d say that you should stick to the pink one.
Jaclyn G.
I've only ever owned drugstore blenders as I didn't see the need to purchase anything overly expensive. I got this through a deal I saw on Facebook and the difference is like night and day! My old blender was incredibly soft and absorbed most of the product while this is very dense, almost hard and feels of excellent quality. I use it for every application and can tell how much smoother the application is.
chelsea p.
This beauty blender is a very great tool for make up I would recommend this product to all my friends and family and my followers it’s very great it doesn’t take into much make up and blends in everything that you would really wanted to I would rate this five stars it’s a very great product thank you.
Sarah A.
Fleming Isle, FL
Honestly it worked amazingly for me! I used the maybeline matte me and it blended really easily the foundation on my face. I also used it to blend my concealer and there wasn’t any problem with that, application was seamless, however, the price was a little too much for me.
Sharyn M.
Madison
I have only had this product for a month and so far I love it. Applies makeup evenly. The small top part is great for under the eye. So far cleaning it with warm water has worked great, but I will be interested to see how long it lasts. I have a pink one so it’s easier to see where needs to be cleaned.
Gracie R.
kaysville
I love this blender is always does the job and it is so easy to wash and blend my foundations throughout my face with a smooth finish I use this product so much and I would buy it again it has lasted for ever.
Taylor h.
benton
It blends really good. I really recommend the I would say the only thing bad about it is it rips really easily but I don’t have it anymore but when I did it would always blend perfectly even when it riped
Priscilla J.
How long do you keep your beauty blender for?
Olivia C.
When using this are you suppose to wet it?
Jen V.
Houston
Do you wet your beauty blender before using it? the original beautyblender® pro
Leidy M.
Detroit
Does the beauty blender has to be use wet or dry?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Does this perform like the beauty blender or real techniques sponge? I love the real techniques sponge.