BeautyLipLip MakeupIl Makiage
Infinity Long-Wear Matte Lip Cream

Il Makiage Infinity Long-Wear Matte Lip Cream

An extremely long-wear high intensity lip cream with a comfortable non-drying formula for iconic, all-matte lip color that doesn’t smudge, fade, or crack.

Discover the next generation of matte lip creams – extremely long stay, no-transfer intense color and comfortable non-drying wear, for iconic, bold lips.

With a superior concentration of high-impact pigments, the unique, innovative formula instantly delivers opaque all-matte color that doesn’t smudge, fade, or crack.

The soft creamy texture glides on with a weightless feel, creating a breathable, non-sticky film that offers full coverage even after many hours. Precise and easy to use, the gently flexible angled-tip applicator shapes and plumps lips for a sculpted, eye-catching look. Enriched with vitamin E and silicones for comfort and remarkably long wear.

Available in 27 stand-out shades, including metallic hues.

What is your favorite shade to wear?
Il Makiage Infinity Long-Wear Matte Lip Cream Has anyone tried this lip product? Does it last very long or does it come off really quickly?
Start your review of Il Makiage Infinity Long-Wear Matte Lip Cream!
Amanda M.
Allen, TX
Il Makiage Infinity Long-Wear Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Amanda M.
Review for: Matte Chill
OVERALL: First, yes, I LOVE this lipstick. I have been searching for this exact pink for SO long!! I was afraid the color Chill may be slightly different than online as that is generally what has been result for my pink lippie search in the past, but it was exactly as I expected & did not disappoint! So, on top of finally finding my signature pink, the longevity and staying power is beyond expectation. The color lasts all day and doesn’t smear when touched or when wearing a mask or anything. Second, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Il Makiage company. They are ridiculously amazing with customer service and focus on customer happiness is legit. I first tried them out for foundation. I loved the “try before you buy” and that worked fabulously as I wasn’t a huge fan of the foundation. I must admit it was likely user error as I am good with matching my foundation color to numbers and palettes shown online so I think the process of trying to match myself to pics of other ladies instead of seeing color tones and references threw me off due to the fact that I self tan my body and match my face with foundation. It was hard for me to compare my body tone to a person. Regardless, I returned my foundation and they didn’t charge me and were very responsive to my questions and the return process was seamless. I even got an eyeliner as a gift and they let me keep that! (I love that eyeliner, by the way.) They didn’t bother me to try another shade or try to haggle me into anything, they just accommodated my request to return and that was that. A few days later I saw an email arrive that they wanted me to try them again. They provided a code valued at $50 which I could use for anything on their website that I wanted. I chose two of these lippies (hoping the color would be as expected, thank goodness they were) and the code even covered my shipping. So, they were both legit free. I mean, what other company allows you to keep free gifts when you return a product, doesn’t hassle you with your return, let’s you try before they charge you, and then also gives you codes to try any of their products again for free?!?!!! I’m sorry, but the Il Makiage customer focus is literally unmatched by any other company I’ve purchased from and I am a serial beauty consumer. Il Makiage, thank you for all you do! PS Your product packaging is bomb!! So cute and just my style!
Jessica W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Il Makiage Infinity Long-Wear Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Jessica W.
Il Makiage Infinity Long-Wear Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Jessica W.
Review for: Matte Freak
I love this liquid lip! It goes on sooooo smooth and feels like silk upon application. I didnt experience any dryness, cracks, or color transfer all day! This stays on soooo well and felt like nothing was even there. I wore this ALL DAY with even eating and drinking and was still looking stunning! I picked the color matte freak and it's a beautiful light pink. Also the packaging is a heavy duty glass, really amazing quality!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
1,015 reviews
Review for: Matte Snob
This lipstick is a matte. Not too over drying though. I absolutely love it. It’s such a gorgeous color. It’s in a lipgloss type tube with a doe foot applicator. It is long lasting. No transference. It literally doesn’t budge. I really am into this whole line. IL Makiage is really amazing and just absolute luxurious quality. I highly recommend this lipstick.
Irish P.
Vevay, IN
Review for: Matte In Love
I was gifted by Il Makiage with Infinity Matte in Love 413 shade. - The packaging is so lit. I love the packaging and that it's cruelty free. I love matte lipstick since they last longer than those that aren't matte. Very easy to apply and I love the texture. Though the shade Infinity Matte in Love 413 is a little too much for me. Too bold for my skintone. Even if it's matte, stains can still go anywhere so have to keep in mind so it won't go anywhere your clothing or all over your face. Otherwise, I support crueltyfree companies. Il Makiage Infinity Long-Wear Matte Lip Cream
Elizabeth  P.
Hemingway, SC
Review for: Matte Gala
Don't care too much for the applicator. Was kind of difficult pulling it out of the bottle. The appicator seems to be a little too big for the bottle. It is more flat than round. Which is why I took one star. I absolutely love the color. It suites me very well. I like a more glossy look rather than matte. A clear gloss would be perfect over it. I love the look of the bottle and I like the packaging. Its definitely going to be a daily use for me.
Ariel C.
Il Makiage Infinity Long-Wear Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Ariel C.
Review for: Matte Master
Almost a five star product, but several gripes: 1) the applicator sucks for applying and offers too much product even if I swipe some off; 2) the formula is slightly drying to my lips which makes them feel weird after; 3) the product packaging is nice but it’s so heavy! I would absolutely not want to carry this around for touch ups. The formula dries mostly, making this slightly longer wearing but it didn’t hold up to eating and drinking. The color is full on opaque and not really layerable. I found that the color didn’t move or travel, which is a pro.
Megan M.
Lusby, MD
Review for: Matte In Love
So I don’t have this one but I do have the Dirty Talk Matte lip color in Ariadna, Bella, Ciara, and DIVINITII. These lipsticks are gorgeous shades. The formula is probably the best matte formula I’ve ever used. Doesn’t dry your lips out like most mattes do. The colors are so vivid. They go on nice and smooth. They don’t pull. They don’t bleed. They do dry down nicely. There is a bit of transfer at first but not too much and not so much that they look bad. I wore it for 6 hours before retouching. I am in love. I plan on buying more shades. The packaging is stunning. With a magnetic closer. They are heavy and feel luxe. I highly recommend these. *The shades in order of swatches Ariadna, Bella, Ciara and DIVINITII.
Perla M.
San Elizario, TX
Il Makiage Infinity Long-Wear Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Perla M.
I got the lippie from liveglam as a gift!! But I couldn’t find the tag in the options!! Anyways is a well pigmented lipstick matte of course!! It wont transfer to cups etc!! I loved the packaging and the soft formula
Laura  T.
Orlando, FL
Il Makiage Infinity Long-Wear Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Laura  T.
Il Makiage Infinity Long-Wear Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Laura  T.
Not long wearing which is very important. You literally can’t do anything without it transferring. But I love the packaging!
Claudia B.
Schaumburg, IL
Il Makiage Infinity Long-Wear Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Claudia B.
Review for: Matte Chill
I really like this lip cream but I am only giving it 4 stars because it is a little light for my skin tone and makes me look pale if wear it alone. In combination with a darker lip color- perfect lips🎉it has a pleasant light smell to it and it stays in the lips for quite some time. I will get it again in the future, but in a different color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha H.
Mansfield, TX
il y a un an
Sandy L. il y a 4 mois
I love it and no it doesn't come off
Mandi B.
Dousman, WI
Karen  T.
il y a 2 ans
Il Makiage Infinity Long-Wear Matte Lip Cream ? Are they worth the price? Looking into buying one
Dalicia M. il y a 2 ans
They're amazing... They dry to matte without drying out your lips and it is so light on my lips that I forget I have it on.