Il Makiage Foundation Blending Brush #100

Designed to create the perfect, seamless base, the #100 Foundation Blending Brush is a lush, dome-shaped brush ideal for applying liquid or cream foundation. The ultra-soft and dense bristles pick up the desired amount of product with ease, and blend it out extremely effortlessly to form a medium-to-high coverage with a smooth, even finish.

All handmade in Italy, our collection of professional makeup brushes is built to the highest standards of craftsmanship to enhance the art of makeup effortlessly.

Made with the highest quality materials and excellence in hand-crafting, each brush is unique, offering specific bristle cut, type and density to achieve maximum precision and smooth even finish for flawless makeup looks.

Dermatologically tested, the premium bristles are shaped for accurate application on targeted skin areas and excellent product grip for uniform results without any stripes, marks or unevenness. Perfectly weighted and ergonomic, all our brushes come with a strong handle, high quality aluminum ferrule, and convenient design to provide steady in-hand balance, optimal control and long product life expectancy.

Does this brush make the foundation look better when applied or do you prefer a beauty blender?
Is this product worth buying[product:il-makiage-duo-fibre-multi-tasking-brush-#112] ?
Is this brush better with the foundation thank a sponge?
Start your review of Il Makiage Foundation Blending Brush #100!
How would you rate this product?
Ally T.
Sevierville
Il Makiage Foundation Blending Brush #100 uploaded by Ally T.
Blend perfectly. Soft and bristles don’t fall out considering I use it everyday! It’s a 10/10!
Mikaela D.
San Jose, CA
Il Makiage Foundation Blending Brush #100 uploaded by Mikaela D.
This is a good brush for foundation. It doesn’t waste the product. It is good for applying the foundation but my best bet is to blend it with a beauty blender for better results :)
Athinea K.
Walton
Il Makiage Foundation Blending Brush #100 uploaded by Athinea K.
This is a great foundation brush which is received with the il makiage foundation. I use it frequently. I wouldn't say it's the best but it's close. It's better than most of the other foundation brushes I have used. I was happy with it overall. I'll continue to use Il Makiage Foundation Blending Brush #100
Sharon H.
Indianapolis
Il Makiage Foundation Blending Brush #100 uploaded by Sharon H.
Absolutely love and would recommend this brush to anyone! High quality, spread product beautifully without wasting product! Love love love this brush!
Carmen R.
Raleigh, NC
I love il makiage brushes. They are super high quality and feel nice on the skin. I love that the bristles don’t fall out like some other brushes. I have other more expensive brushes and I’ll makiage are the best hands down.
Jessica Z.
Il Makiage Foundation Blending Brush #100 uploaded by Jessica Z.
I'm not GREAT with foundation brushes. This brush is NOT for primary application, but works well for blending.
Dalicia M.
Jacksonville, FL
Il Makiage Foundation Blending Brush #100 uploaded by Dalicia M.
GThis brush is great. It blends my foundation practically effortlessly... It does the work for me. I love to start by stippling in my foundation then circular buffing to make sure there are no lines. It is costly for one brush but for me quality surpasses the price nd that's what's important to me. I have combination skin and it work's great with my skin but I highly recommend this to every skin type and Il Makiage has an awesome try before you buy option so you will never be stuck with a purchase that you're not happy with. I love this brush and I absolutely love this company and their products.#cosmetictools
Ashley F.
Debary, FL
Il Makiage Foundation Blending Brush #100 uploaded by Ashley F.
It’s a very thick brush. It was free to me and my first makeup foundation brush so it seems great compared to the cheap ones under 10$ at Walmart. It is hard to wash the makeup out of, & bristles do fall out.
Leia D.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love this foundation blending brush! It came with my IL Makiage foundation on my first order. I am so glad they sent it with the foundation because it makes application so much easier than sponges and other brushes (that look like paint brushes 😆). It is made well, and has really soft bristles.
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
Like this foundation brush, it applies very well. It was a gift, not sure if i would buy. It does leave steaks after a few good uses. I do wash on a regular basis. I need to use a sponge after to cover streaks. Not sure if would recommend cos of that.