Il Conte d'Alba Stella Rosa Pink NV Italy Il Conte d'Alba Stella Rosa Pink Italy NV 750ml uploaded by Karla H.Il Conte d'Alba Stella Rosa Pink NV Italy Il Conte d'Alba Stella Rosa Pink Italy NV 750ml uploaded by Monica G.

BY STELLA ROSA

India E.
gresham
So YUmMy! I had a few girlfriends over and everyone fell in love with this drink. It was my first time trying it. Me and my fiancé loved it. It’s super cheap too. I think 7$ a bottle! Can’t beat that. Looking forward to the next bottle.
Tori C.
One of my favorite wines for the weekdays. It's a very smooth fruity taste which is paired great with almost anything but especially fruit and desserts. I love it because I can have a glass or two after my kids are out of school and feel relaxed but not buzzed up like some other wines.
Ashley B.
Johnson City, TN
This is my personal favorite of all of the Stella Rosa wines. It isn’t too sweet like the berry one, yet it’s still fruity and light. The only bad thing in my opinion is it’s a little more pricey than the other wine I drink and it’s not as strong. But it’s great for a glass after work.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
I have become quite the advocate for Stella rosa since trying Stella rosa black (best wine EVER) After that I started trying everything and there isn't a single one I haven't liked. This is sweet but not too sweet as they all are. Stella rosa wine always has a nice flavor to it that I had wished I had gotten from other wines. I highly recommend this brand if you like sweet wines that aren't syrupy. Downside is they have very low alcohol content but hey whatever they are yummy
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
This wine is sooo good! I love a super sweet wine since I’m not much of a drinker. Stella rosa is seriously my favorite. I haven’t even found anything comparable that I like nearly as much! Please make it available in more stores!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Hands down my favorite wine. It's sweet, it's bubbly. I drink it, I make wine bread with it. It's not the cheapest wine you'll ever find but it's usually reasonably priced, and it's now available in smaller sized bottles, which are pretty cool for gift baskets etc. where you might want to mix and match.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Love this sweet wine. I'm having a glass while writing this review. All Stella Rosa wines are delicious but if you want a light wine this is for you. This is not the first time I'm having this wine and it won't bethe last.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
I'm actually doing the review on the L'originale. But it is my absolute favorite wine!!!! I was recommended this wine by someone and was very pleased! Not expensive and will be my #1 pick every time!!!
Kelsey W.
My friend bought me a bottle of this for my birthday. It is delightful. Definitely something you can sip on all day when lounging in the sun or by the pool! I love how refreshing it is. Absolutely delish! Sweet but not too sweet!
Candice K.
Newport News, VA
My absolute favorite wine! I love all of the flavors. I happened to try it while there was a wine tasting at the store and fell in love! This is the wine of choice I suggest to friends when they are looking to try something new. It is a sweet wine but so delicious!
Haley G.
Columbus , GA
Where can I buy this product
Christina H.
Does this taste like the berry one?