BY IL CONTE

• How is this wine compared to Bartanura's Moscoto? I love the swee...1 Answers
Cora A.
Cora A.
Most AMAZING wine ever ! I search and search for it ! Been my favorite for 5 years now. Slightly fermented, 7 out of 10 on the sweet side so it is absolutely perfect to drink a bottle ( or 2 or 3)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I LOVE this Moscato!! My hubby brought it home for valentine's day for the two of us and it instantly became my new go to. It's got a lighter crisp taste and doesn't leave the bitter "cheap" taste behind. Toss in some frozen strawberries and it's AWESOOOOOME, trust me you won't regret trying this one ;-)
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Oak Grove , KY
This is a super sweet wine which is my favorite kind but the price for the size and the alcohol volume content isn't the best and I even got it on sale I was a first time buyer and will buy again if Barefoot is not available
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
La Verne, CA
Absolutely love this wine! This white wine is so light and sweet it doesn't even taste like I'm drinking an alcoholic beverage. Which is perfect for me because I don't normally drink or like the taste of alcohol in general. My husband and I received this as a gift and was pleasantly surprised by its flavor. Stella Rosa Moscato D'asti is now my favorite wine. I actually kept the bottle when we were done and filled it with rose petals potpourri as part of my romantic decor. Now anyone who visits will know how much I love Stella!
sarah s.
sarah s.
I hated wine before I started drinking and stuff it has just the right amount of wine taste to the non bitter stuff.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This is one of my absolute favorite wines. It is available at Trader Joes for only about $8. It tastes so sweet and delicious. I love the fragrant pear flavor! Yum!
Joana h.
Joana h.
My favorite wine as of right now. love the sweetness and the fruity taste.
Sandi F.
Sandi F.
Ellijay, GA
First, I'd like to say that I'm not a huge wine fan. I was out to dinner with a friend and she encouraged me to try a sip. NOW, I'm a wine fan! The sweetness of this Moscato trumped all the things that I don't like about other wines. I have bought it many times since I first tried it. I definitely recommend to anyone who likes a bit of sweetness in their wine.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
How is this wine compared to Bartanura's Moscoto? I love the sweetness of that wine. Does this compare?