BY BORGHESE

Introduced in 1993. Fragrance notes: plums, peaches, and pears, with mid and low notes of musk, amber and cedarwood. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Jessica O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work this sweet & musky fragrance when I was in college. It has hints of fruit & floral notes in a sexy way. I always remember it because it is Italian for "the kiss' & I was wearing this when I met my first love.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just seeing the image of this perfume brought back wonderful memories. It's a beautiful and bold scent. I have not used it in years but it's on my to do list for the weekend.
Mara Z.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wearing this perfume for almost 20 years I really love it it's not too strong and it has a spicy floral scent
Lis C.
Coeur D Alene, ID
A great scent! Such a good product, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new fragrance.