Ikonna 45 Watt Gel Curing UV Lamp/Light Nail Dryer uploaded by Maddy W.

BY IKONNA

Reduce nail curing time with this new powerful 45 Watt Ultraviolet Gel Curing Light for two-handed drying. Several different settings for gels, top coats, or nail polish: 120 seconds, 189 seconds, 240 seconds and 300 seconds. Select the option you... see more...

• Is this really worth it, or is it better to just stay with normal n...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? Should you put sunscreen on before using?1 Answers
  • I have been looking in to buying a nail dryer. I ...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Kara M.
Kara M.
Perry, UT
Review for: 45 Watt Gel Curing Uv Lamp Light Nail Dryer
I absolutely loved this product!! It made my nails look so good! I ended up leaving the nail polish on for six months because it didn't chip or wear down. I highly recommend it. Whenever I use any other nail polish it chips within weeks sometimes even days.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Whitesburg, GA
Review for: 45 Watt Gel Curing Uv Lamp Light Nail Dryer
My nail lady has a few of these and I love them. I use it every 2 weeks when I get my nails done. Very easy and flexible it is a good value don't know about price due to I haven't bought it my self. I do recommend it to other though.
Hazel G.
Hazel G.
Review for: 45 Watt Gel Curing Uv Lamp Light Nail Dryer
Lo he usado, el resultado es amazing!!! Pero temo que esto llegue a dañar mis uñas. Quizá si sacan al mercado unos productos más naturales estaría genial
María E.
María E.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 45 Watt Gel Curing Uv Lamp Light Nail Dryer
I love nail art. I am a big fan and this is essential for people who love care and paint their nails (like me)
Gabrielly S.
Gabrielly S.
Review for: 45 Watt Gel Curing Uv Lamp Light Nail Dryer
Eu quero muito o minhas unhas são muito curtas e preciso de uma dessas para fazer e ganha dinheiro tambem
Jannet S.
Jannet S.
New Caney
Review for: 45 Watt Gel Curing Uv Lamp Light Nail Dryer
I loove this! It's so easy to use and it made my nails look shiny and pretty!
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've got one of these in pink. They are so useful and pretty and reliable. Love that I can have it at home and not have to leave to get my nails done.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Richmond , VA
Review for: 45 Watt Gel Curing Uv Lamp Light Nail Dryer
This is a great thing to use, it make you nails dry all the way , it make your nails look good and perfect compared to air drying
Stephany A.
Stephany A.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 45 Watt Gel Curing Uv Lamp Light Nail Dryer
I love this so fast & east to dry once your done with tour manicure. Would buy it
Narumi U.
Narumi U.
Aichi
Review for: 45 Watt Gel Curing Uv Lamp Light Nail Dryer
Omg I love it I love it omg I wanna use this one day. It become mine I can't wait
Jen J.
Jen J.
Fargo, ND
My stepdaughter and I love doing our nails together at home! How long does it take to dry. Etc?
Meaghan H.
Meaghan H.
Where can I buy this? Should you put sunscreen on before using?
Khandie D.
Khandie D.
I can't even explain how long i have wanted one of these!!! Does it work as well as the ones in salon?
Vivian W.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Is this really worth it, or is it better to just stay with normal nail polish? How long does it take to cure the polish?
Does it last as long as getting it done at a salon