iKlear Klear Screen Complete Cleaning Kit

Contains The Most Comprehensive Selection Of Cleaning Items For All Your Apple Products. It Includes 2 Different Sized Bottles Of Solution. The 6 Oz Size Can Be Kept For Home And Office Use, While The 2 Oz Size Is Perfect To Carry With You When Traveling. In Addition To Our Other Polishing Cloths, We Now Include An Antibacterial Microfiber Cloth For Disinfecting Your Iphone And Computer Keyboard. This Cloth Is Treated To Trap And Eliminate Over 99.0% Of The Bacteria On Their Surfaces. Trust This Kit To Clean, Protect And Preserve All Your Electronic Items. Made In China see more...

• "Great stuff, highly recommend if you like your things clean. " in 1 review
Michael H.
Michael H.
York, PA
I love this stuff, I use it to clean my keyboard, iPad, cellphone, TV, glasses, anything that has a screen that constantly gets dusty or finger prints on it. It's very inexpensive and it does an amazing job at leaving the screens streak free and Shiney. Even good on keyboards and remote controls and controllers.
I give this kit a 4.5 rating because i love how this cleans my screens on my phones, & tvs , the price is affordable and i got this at office depot i believe, i use it once a month for my TV and twice a wk for my phone.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
I got this kit when I bought my mac book. It cleans the screen and the outside of the mac book great. It also is good for iPhone or other smart phones. I also use it to clean our glasses and so far all is great!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Huntingtn Wds, MI
I love this stuff. I use it all the time to keep my macbook pro looking in sparkly clean shape. It quickly cleans off finger prints and day to day dirt and leaves zero streaks behind. LOVE IT!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
I use this stuff on our TVs, computer screen, and keyboard. Works good and a decent price got mine at best buy.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This stuff works like magic. I use for all my apple products even my eye wear! Great stuff, highly recommend if you like your things clean.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Redlands, CA
Great product! I use this on my laptop, iPhone, and iPad and it magically makes dust, grime, and fingerprints disappear!
Zainab B.
Zainab B.
Webb City, MO
I used this stuff ... is really cool and magic! i used this for my camera and tv!
Nika G.