Ikee Design All in 1 Clear Premium Acrylic Lipstick Organizer Makeup Brush Holder for Lipstick Cosmetics With Removable Side Compartment

BY IKEE DESIGN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Warning! Lipstick Addiction! I got only one mouth but I want it to be different every day! Contains 40 lipstick compartments, 2 clear drawers, and 2 removable side compartments for storing taller items such as brushes, eyeliners, etc. Sits neatly on... see more...

Review (1)
Lindsay H.
USA
I love, love, LOVE these products. I have this and the five drawer organizer. It helps me stay organized with my makeup and doesn't drive my husband insane!

back