New ParentBaby & Toddler FurnitureHigh Chairs & Booster SeatsIKEA

A highchair makes it easier for small children to eat at the same table as grown-ups, which helps them develop social and eating skills

Is it comfortable and easy to clean ?
I am in the market to buy a high chair and was wondering what is everyone’s favorite ?
Best place to buy a footrest and cushion covers?
Start your review of Ikea's ANTILOP Highchair with safety belt, white, silver color and ANTILOP Highchair white!
Sarah S.
Lindstrom, MN
Ikea's ANTILOP Highchair with safety belt, white, silver color and ANTILOP Highchair white uploaded by Sarah S.
Love this high Chair- so durable, we have had it 3 years and are using it with our second son. Started him in it with the help of the cushion. Very cute and cleans up easily. Only thing, the tray sticks at first so after a little wear that stops. Just FYI.
Morgan W.
Newport
Ikea's ANTILOP Highchair with safety belt, white, silver color and ANTILOP Highchair white uploaded by Morgan W.
The best $20 you will ever spend! I promise you will not be disappointed! So easy to set up and clean once you figure out how to remove the tray! We love ours so much and if you have multiple kids these easily stack on top of each other! Plus there are some awesome companies that make great accessories for this high chair!Ikea's ANTILOP Highchair with safety belt, white, silver color and ANTILOP Highchair white
Duyen T.
Ikea's ANTILOP Highchair with safety belt, white, silver color and ANTILOP Highchair white uploaded by Duyen T.
This high chair is great for parents who are on a budget. Compared to other highchair I love how it doesn’t use fabric which makes it super easy to clean. I usually use a disinfectant wipe and wipe it down. I add a leg rest for support on the legs. And also easy to put together. I totally recommend!
Veronica T.
Orlando, FL
Ikea's ANTILOP Highchair with safety belt, white, silver color and ANTILOP Highchair white uploaded by Veronica T.
A simple, cheap & effective high chair. Its nothing special but it gets the job done without breaking the bank. It you really want to make the chair look cute definitely check out yeahbabygoods.com for accessories to make this chair look amazing in your home! Highly recommend.
Rachel W.
Abilene
Ikea's ANTILOP Highchair with safety belt, white, silver color and ANTILOP Highchair white uploaded by Rachel W.
I’ve used this with 2 kids so far. I love the way it looks, and it’s pretty easy to clean. The tray is kind of hard to take off, but I don’t take it off everyday. When mine were smaller we used a blowup cushion insert (from a friend, but I’m sure they’re on Amazon) to help them sit straight up. We also attached command hooks to the back to hold bibs. I also got this high chair for $15. I definitely recommend it!
Janai C.
Pottstown, PA
Ikea's ANTILOP Highchair with safety belt, white, silver color and ANTILOP Highchair white uploaded by Janai C.
Why buy an expensive high chair when this very functional one is super affordable & customizable! Absolutely love this! Easy to clean, store and assemble. I’ve used Yeah Baby! products to customize it.
Kelsey W.
Lindon , UT
Ikea's ANTILOP Highchair with safety belt, white, silver color and ANTILOP Highchair white uploaded by Kelsey W.
We’ve loved having this high chair. For the price, you can’t beat it. My son has used it since he was 6 months old bad now he’s 16 months old and has plenty of room for growth. I would recommend for any parent
Anastasiia M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Ikea's ANTILOP Highchair with safety belt, white, silver color and ANTILOP Highchair white uploaded by Anastasiia M.
Very affordable high chair. Easy to clean. Easy to store. The legs can be detached with ease. Very sturdy. My two babies used it and they loved it. You can purchase a soft cover for a better comfort of your child. I would recommend it to parents, because kids can be messy and for me it always a hassle to clean all that mess up. Love it.
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
The best $20 ever spent. This high chair is perfect for babies who can sit up on their own. It’s super easy to clean and looks great in pictures. It worked perfect for my daughter’s first birthday! I highly recommend this high chair, it’s so simple but perfect. It’s light weight and easy to take apart for travel.
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Ikea's ANTILOP Highchair with safety belt, white, silver color and ANTILOP Highchair white uploaded by Shakeela L.
I purchased this highchair just to use for my daughter’s first birthday party. This was very simple, extremely cost effective and easy to put together, take apart and use. I was overall satisfied with our purchase. #ikea #highchair #baby #aesthetic #simple
Ask a question to the Influenster community...