ikea.com uploaded by Sarah C.ikea.com uploaded by Gabby F.ikea.com uploaded by April T.

BY IKEA #17 in Online Retailers

Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I. Love. IKEA. There aren't a lot of places that have IKEAs 'in town' so I've used IKEA.com multiple times. I usually buy smaller things online and buy the furniture pieces when I actually go to IKEA. They have such unique and cool products!!! I've ordered dish ware from IKEA before and I LOVED it! Another thing about their products that I love is all the bright colors! IKEA.com is really easy to navigate and they usually have sales for purchasing online! IKEA in general has really reasonably priced items, I think! The customer service has always been greater too! If you're looking for affordable, good quality, unique items, IKEA.com is the place to go! I highly recommend.
My favorite store EVER! This is the place where you can find anything to your house what you. An furnishings your house with very affordable price! Not mention you can do a modern stay with so many options! I love to cook and a really go crazy over kitchen tools super cute and look high end quality and chick buying it like banana price! It's also amazing place to hanging out with ur beating enjoy amazing food at the quarter food and also if you are IKEA family meme we you get amazing price and discount on pursache and food free dessert and free espresso coffee and the list goes on. I super recommend it. Amazing place to have fun while shopping.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Like most people my age - I grew up with IKEA and it has served a purpose at each stage of my life! Getting to redo my room in high school and pick out cool IKEA products, picking up dorm room supplies and furnishing my first off campus apartment. I have moved with the Malm bedframe for the past 8 years and have had no issues. You have to assemble the furniture yourself but I appreciate the cost savings that allows for. The decor and household items are great too! The IKEA experience is something I always look forward too.
Erin T.
Erin T.
I love this store for great, affordable home goods. Although some items (or similar ones) can be found at competitor stores, IKEA's products are almost always cheaper and so much can be found in one location. The stores are fun to go to and it's awesome that they have a food court so you can make it a one stop shop. Some products can be ordered online but to get the full IKEA effect, going to an brick and mortar location is a must. I've been several times and will most definitely be back.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Always kitschy and super fun. I'm so happy that I don't have to make an all day trip or weekend of shopping just to go to IKEA because they just recently opened up less than an hour away from me! I've always loved their Scandinavian clean lined look with their moderate price tag. Assembly required here! Also walking is a must. It's a huge store. But the transitional pieces they have are so multi functional and can be put and fit into just about anywhere! It's definitely a win win store!
Lola S.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
IKEA I can be your best friend and your worst friend LOL basically it is so wonderful to be able to buy things at a discounted price usually because they're self-assembly involved. I don't mind that so much but what's hard is the carrying of those heavy boxes out to the car that is super difficult and I wish that they would have staff that could help a bit more with that. I love IKEA I love the style I love that you can mix-and-match but I do not love the superheavy parcels
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Honestly i love going there just to look around and get inspiration for my home. They're not crazy expensive and they are very sturdy. I love the cute decor items and they have unique pieces that go so well with whatever taste your prefer. The kids items are always my favorite because they have some old school toys that bring back my childhood like the wood trains we got for my little boy. They also have some newer items like the tiny rotating chair. It's a great place to go
Alexis Dell Q.
Alexis Dell Q.
Come here if you have money! Now this is the place that you wanna live at when you see their home decor setup!I They DEFINATELY have everything that you need for what you need! Office, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, you name it! If you hungry, eat at the inexpensive cafeteria! They even have a small candy place as well next to the hotdog area! When choosing your furniture, you have to go downstairs and get it yourself just like Costco!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
The IKEA.com website is great; easy to navigate and has lots of great product photos. They have an IKEA family section with all the current offers and they also have a section telling you what they currently have in their restaurants. I visit the IKEA website almost daily at the moment because I am trying to furnish my apartment and I'm glad it's not one of the frustrating ones! My only issue with IKEA online is that I don't get to go and eat meatballs!
Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I love ikea.com because the company has so many amazing products. The main issue I have with them are their shipping charges. I wanted 2 pairs of curtains and after shipping, I was looking at paying DOUBLE the original price. It was unrealistic and made me avoid the purchase. Luckily a friend moved close to one and purchased the curtains for me, and mailed them to me themselves. I love their items but their shipping costs are just a killer.