BY IKEA #32 in Online Retailers

Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
I kea can be a hit or miss. They have some very nice products, but the prices compared to the quality sometimes are out of pocket. The materials used in my desk Fell apart while building it. I love the IKEA store I love seeing the decorations the creations and how they have everything laid out with the products when you get them home do not match what the consumer thinks they are getting compared to the set ups in the store and the guarantees.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Omg i love Ikea. Every time i come here I can’t get enough. Shopping here is fun. so much great quality on their products. I shop here a lot. whether looking for home decor or anything else. I recommend shopping here because everything is worth it. I love coming here whenever i’m looking for new ways to create home decor. Most things are affordable and also expensive. This store is so big you can find so many different things.
Nicole D.
HARTLAND, WI
Love the website and I appreciate that it is mobile friendly. The products the company offers are amazing. The website offers articles, videos, and different useful ways to help people begin upgrading and remodeling their homes. It can help them start from the very beginning of the process, which is very useful for those who need help but don't know where to start. It makes the process less painful.
Megan M.
A great online version of the actual store! I find that this platform is super easy to use and always up to date so I know that what I’m looking at actually exists. You can make a profile to design your home with exact dimensions, scan and save barcodes when you shop, and easily reserve and buy online and pick up in store. It’s super user friendly and aesthetically pleasing!
Emily B.
Allston, MA
I LOVE IKEA. I will forever love ikea so much. Their stores are such a fun experience to go to. I love walking through their showrooms being able to envision the furniture in a real setting. They have modern designs, great prices, and great customer service. My entire room is furnished from ikea and the products are pretty easy to assemble. Great products for great prices!
Tiffany S.
Flowery Br, GA
One of my favorite stores ever. You can literally find everything you need for a great price. I bought a grater, a potato peeler, knife sharpener, and stuffed animal for $10.60. HECK YES! Go check it out!
#review #ikea #shopping #favoritestore #retailtherapy
ikea.comIKEA
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I have only ever ordred on ikea.com to pick up in store. It has never been an issue and sometimes it is easier for me find what I want online than in the store. The prices are great and depending on the item the quality can be pretty low to medium so-so. I've gotten decor from there, storage solutions, plants, bar chairs and a couch. The furniture is not the greatest quaity but it works for our basement bar as plenty of people will be passing through it and eventually there will be kids hanging out down there. (not at the bar on the couch LOL). I like to order from here and pick up in store less of a hassle.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
We recently purchased out first house, and wanted some new desks and shelves. The closest ikea is 3 hours away and not worth the drive with a rental truck for the furniture so we bought online and had it delivered. It was a set delivery price so we were able to get everything at once, and it was delivered very quickly the following week. Although the set price was pretty expensive, it was still worth it if you are getting a lot of stuff at once!
Veronica M.
Super affordable home goods and furniture sold here. The quality isn’t the best but it’s so cheap it’s worth it. You have to build and assemble all the furniture yourself. You can find more items sold in store then online. I like coming here for their affordable furniture especially and own many pieces that have held up well over the years.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
This place drives me crazy, but I love going there even if it's just to look around. Pro-there is a play area for kids. Con-there are arrows on the floor your supposed to follow. 😕
Holly🐘♏️ N.
S San Fran, CA
ikea.com what's your favorite way to store/display your makeup ? Mine is Ikea Alex drawers 😎