BY IKEA #25 in Online Retailers

Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I have only ever ordred on ikea.com to pick up in store. It has never been an issue and sometimes it is easier for me find what I want online than in the store. The prices are great and depending on the item the quality can be pretty low to medium so-so. I've gotten decor from there, storage solutions, plants, bar chairs and a couch. The furniture is not the greatest quaity but it works for our basement bar as plenty of people will be passing through it and eventually there will be kids hanging out down there. (not at the bar on the couch LOL). I like to order from here and pick up in store less of a hassle.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I absolutely love this store I haven't been to Ikea in a couple of years now I don't think it's too pricey but at the same time I really haven't had the money to go up there but they have everything everything everything you need for your home I absolutely love the store I haven't been to Ikea in a couple of years now I don't think it's too pricey but at the same time I really haven't had the money to go up there but they have everything everything everything you need for your home
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I really wanted it Alex drawers for Christmas and I thought they were pretty cheap, they were $79. And for the price I thought this was really good, so I went to the checkout and calculated all of my shipping cost. The shipping came out to be $20, which I know this is a bigger package and it is harder to deliver, but I did not expect it to be $20. Therefore I found a cheaper version of the Alex stores on Michael’s and bought those instead.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
I kea can be a hit or miss. They have some very nice products, but the prices compared to the quality sometimes are out of pocket. The materials used in my desk Fell apart while building it. I love the IKEA store I love seeing the decorations the creations and how they have everything laid out with the products when you get them home do not match what the consumer thinks they are getting compared to the set ups in the store and the guarantees.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Omg i love Ikea. Every time i come here I can’t get enough. Shopping here is fun. so much great quality on their products. I shop here a lot. whether looking for home decor or anything else. I recommend shopping here because everything is worth it. I love coming here whenever i’m looking for new ways to create home decor. Most things are affordable and also expensive. This store is so big you can find so many different things.
Emily B.
Allston, MA
I LOVE IKEA. I will forever love ikea so much. Their stores are such a fun experience to go to. I love walking through their showrooms being able to envision the furniture in a real setting. They have modern designs, great prices, and great customer service. My entire room is furnished from ikea and the products are pretty easy to assemble. Great products for great prices!
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I like IKEA because there’s so many different options to pick from and they’re priced pretty low. The only thing is that you have to assemble yourself and the shipping is like $100 so I would buy everything at once so you don’t have to pay that multiple shipping cost. But I love the IKEA store because it’s like a little wonderland full of Home stuff that you never knew you needed.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ikea is one of my favorite brands when I want a piece for my home that's unique but also affordable. The pieces aren't always the easiest to put together, but we always manage it. My one complaint is that the online selection compared to the store selection isn't very large. I can usually find what I need, but many items aren't available for online purchasing.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
I love ikea!!! But i don’t love that they charge SO much for shipping. That’s the only reason why i didn’t give 5 Stars like my heart wanted to. I do love all the amazingly cheap options they have for your home! It gives so many family’s and college students a chance to create a living space and a home they truly LOVE! For that i will always recommend ikea.
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I love ikea. I swear to goodness I buy everything from here! Everything is affordable and nice looking. Favorite purchase would have to be my dark brown dressers. They just enhance my bedrooms so much. I’d totally recommend ikea any and everybody. If you’re looking to save some money, or just want some cute chic furniture; that’s the place to go!