BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Estefania C.
The first piece of furniture I bought is the "Expedit" model, it is a model that is liquidating, but still follows the model "Kallax", which is exactly the same, but with the somewhat thinner around, exactly 2cm less than The Expedit

So as it is a model that will retire, I feared to stay without another one, and that when buying the other model, I would be lame for the difference of two centimeters, since my idea is to put the two together, either lying down or well So I went back to Ikea two days later and bought another piece of furniture. The furniture "Expedit" . The holes are the same so the next baskets, doors, drawers, etc ...

You already know that you go to Ikea with an idea and that you leave with another, this cup I had no choice but to take it to me, the cup is the model "Ombytlig" . This cup goes directly to the kitchen, it has nothing to do with my room, but I saw it so beautiful that I decided to share this purchase with you.

I also bought these two pictures in black. At first it was to make a composition, but then I changed my mind (still I'll do it but with smaller frames), and I put these two sheets.

I guess it happens to me like a lot, I'm the idiot of the notebooks, and when I saw this, I decided that it was the first notebook that I would use once finished the room. That's me, I have not started the change and I already chose the notebook xD
The model is "Särskild", the leaves are striped and this booklet as described is handmade.

I like to use a lot of Pinterest and We Heart It, and in one of them, I saw this mini cactus pack.
There are those with the pot in purple, green, white and pink, I chose the pink to give a touch of color. Neither will they go in my room, but they will be next to the computer, in another room.
The model is "Cactaceae".

To organize everything, I saw this arrow in the opportunity zone.

In the store the arrow comes along with a green comic strip, but in the area of ​​opportunities are loose arrows, used as a cork plank, but it is quilted fabric. The original model is called "Uppvisa".
Laura S.
Eu gostei muito e sem dúvidas eu aprovo, recomendo o produto. eu recomendei o produto para minhas amigas e também para a minha família. Quero ganhar outros produtos para que eu possa recomenda-los para mais pessoa no meu canal no youtube, assim pode divulgar algo que eu gostei!
Katie B.
Frodsham
Love, adore!! Cannot fault IKEA at all! I have recently moved house and done up my bedroom, I wanted to create white company vibes and I feel I have achieved this by purchasing from IKEA! Looks so expensive but really affordable.. see my pics for some inspiration or just to check out my IKEA purchases!

Also.. the meatballs.. simply stunning! 🍝
Colleen W.
Kenosha, WI
I adore IKEA! So far I own five pieces of furniture from the HEMNES line in white. All are so functional, pretty, and at a terrific value! I look forward to expanding my collection, so to speak.
Brittany J.
seffner
IKEA is my go to store if I am have trouble finding an item for a room. First I purchased a shoe cabinet for the front door. Which has to shoes cabinets and a small draw on the to which I use for sunglasses. I got a small bathroom mirror to go above it to complete the space which is great because that holds the keys. I also got two more shoe cabinet for the kitchen to use a storage because my kitchen is too small for a buffet. I took two shelf units painted them and screw them together to make a TV stand. And last butNot least I purchased my make up vanity from IKEA which I love so much. Ikea has not failed me yet. It’s affordable and has get Quality.
Veronika B.
There is no amount of money that I could not spend in ikea. You can combine products as I am and change them all the time while they are very cheap. Recomending ikea to everyone!
Yumilca S.
Doral, FL
Buy a small drawer and some beautiful flower pots also a container for the bathroom hand shampoo and all charm. It was better when I received it than when I asked for it. Be impacted with quality. the best
Mahalakshmi S.
When my husband and I wanted to buy furniture for our home, our first and last stop was Ikea. We got the brimnes bed, friheten sofa, hesstun mattress and bolltistel duvet cover set. 1. The brimnes bed is quite a popular choice in ikea, and I understand why as well. The queen size bed we chose has four storage drawers that are inbuilt, perfect for stowing away extra bed sheets, pillowcases and other miscellaneous stuff. It is sturdy and very functional. 2. The friheten model is a convertible sleeper sofa with storage compartments for pillows and comforters. We chose the black colored one, which came with three large cushions and covers as well. It is made of faux leather and once stretched out, two people can easily sleep on it. We slept on this sofa for a week every night, and it was super comfortable. 3. The hesstun mattress we chose was the queen size, medium firm in white variant. It is a spring mattress with memory foam, ensuring a comfortable posture and better sleep over time. It is bouncy, and I can feel myself sink in to comfort whenever I lie down. It is a good choice for someone with back issues. 4. The bolltistel duvet cover set we chose was a queen size/full size. It has black, white, grey and yellow colors imprinted in circular patterns. It has a 'minimalist with a pop of color' vibe and is soft to the touch as well. This duvet cover set is good for colder climates, as it provides a certain warmth due to the fabric composition.  The only thing I wish Ikea has is a lower price of assembling furniture, which can add up hefty when you total furniture pieces together. Otherwise, it has everything for everyone.RATING: 4.5/5
Taylor B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was just in IKEA for the first time ever and all I have to say is WOW! I was beyond impressed with their very reasonable prices and large quantity of products. There is everything you could ever want and more in a store. Just bought super cute decorations for my new apartment & can't wait to use them.
Kristi T.
It is always a fun adventure for the whole family. The designs take our breathe away. We are extremely happy with every product we have purchased. We drive 4 hours and also shop online. This is an epic store.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?