BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Anya R.
Ikea is great for budget savvy shoppers. Everything is so insanely cheap. The assembly is easy too.
Paige W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Ikea is the best place to go to for all your furniture needs when you are on a budget. Even when you can afford something a little nicer - Ikea has a great selection of solid colors that will go with any palette.
The best deals are usually on their accessories, rugs, and kitchen ware
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love/hate relationship with Ikea - you get what you pay for, but it should last a few years if you don't go crazy on it. Between this and BB&B, 20somethings can decorate their apartments for less.
Okan K.
Mersin, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like the brand, they prepare so modular stuff. The products are also strong and long term used.
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Running into IKEA to get something quickly is impossible. The massively large store is always packed. The shopping carts are unique but easy to maneuver which is great for collecting the multiple boxes needed for the furniture that will take you an afternoon to build. The good things about IKEA however are really good. Fantastic prices! They have a great food section with lots of options ( get an ice cream cone) I absolutely love their candles. So many good products. Just be prepared to spend hours there.
Jocelyn P.
There are some things I buy here and others not so much. We love all the kitchen items we have bought and have some other items we love. Have not bought furniture from them though...yet...
Lindsay S.
McKinney, TX
IKEA has good quality furniture and housewares for an affordable price. The only downside is you have to put everything together yourself. I bought my wrought iron bed there at least six years ago, and it looks brand new.
Claribel O.
Santo domingo
Ikea always has beautiful utensils for everything in the home. I can spend a whole day just trying to decide what objects I'm going to buy! Going to Ikea is like being in an amusement park. You can find everything and that's why I love it!
Ali W.
Latrobe, PA
Love ikea!! Our closest is over an hour away which stinks, but we love going. You can’t go in there and not find something you want! They have something for every room/need and so many cute little things that are so affordable. I have found a lot of great stuff for my kitchen too that have been great quality for incredible prices. All of our mugs and dishes are from ikea and I love the clean, simple style plus they have held up amazing. I haven’t had a single one chip or break after years of use. I love it all!
Janine M.
I absolutely love shopping at IKEA. I usually do online research before I shop at IKEA. Also can’t shop without a stop in the restaurant.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?