BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Yessenia N.
Los Angeles, CA
They have really good quality stuff for such low prices. It's almost irresistible to go on here and not buy anything. I bought a few cactuses a while back and they were really cheap and are doing just fine.
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great place to go if you don't want to spend much on furniture but want something that is stylish. The looks of Ikea furniture can be adapted to most any space. Most of it has a clean feel to it. It's great for young people just starting out or college kids. They've got some really good deals on sets of plates/bowls and things like that. The kitchens are really cool too! I love the soft closing mechanisms on the doors and drawers.
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
I went to ikea to shop for all of my college necessities. I love ikea because it provides good quality furniture and things for the home while still offering great prices. I will shop at ikea for all my home needs!
Rachael L.
Towson, MD
Oh Ikea... What happened to our love? We used to be so good together... So seriously, what happened to Ikea?!? I used to love spending hours parousing for reasonably priced Swedish home decor. Now, you essentially pay what you would pay at any other furniture store. Only with Ikea merchandise, you spend many hours putting the stuff together yourself. Not cool. I will say this, though, once you get downstairs to all the home decor, you can find some great stuff that's still well priced. Not like the Ikea of yesteryear, but still deserving of a few Saturdays each year spent exploring the Swedish wonderland.
Kayla D.
I ordered several pieces of furniture online to be delivered and needed to switch the delivery date at the last minute. Customer service was very helpful and got it taken care of! Would definitely buy again.
Eunice A.
Rialto, CA
I love shopping at ikea. We have a variety of book shelves from here that we love. The BILLY BOOKCASE is great and the easy of putting these together is amazing!
Kristy T.
Althought it can be a crazy stressful maze, Ikea has an abundance of simple products for your home. Their minimalist furniture is perfect for upgrading with a diy.
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
Decorator Expert Level 2
The never ending maze that is IKEA is a joy and a chore. Love all the choices and verities they offer. I love that they stage rooms and offices to give you ideas
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
I honestly absolutely love IKEA. I love being able to find a matching pieces, storage sets, at amazing prices and at the same time their displays are phenomenal.
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love going to IKEA. It's huge, but it's easy to get around in. It has everything for the home. I've bought a lot of great things there. And stay for the meatballs!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?