BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

IKEA
This is the perfect place to look for anything for my home, not only has variety of models, also their prices are very affordable and worth the quality they have.
Jenna M.
I love IKEA! This is the place that keeps on giving! I always find exactly what I need here & I always look forward to my next IKEA trip! I wish I lived closer to one but I am always ready for a trip to IKEA!
Rachael L.
Towson, MD
Oh Ikea... What happened to our love? We used to be so good together... So seriously, what happened to Ikea?!? I used to love spending hours parousing for reasonably priced Swedish home decor. Now, you essentially pay what you would pay at any other furniture store. Only with Ikea merchandise, you spend many hours putting the stuff together yourself. Not cool. I will say this, though, once you get downstairs to all the home decor, you can find some great stuff that's still well priced. Not like the Ikea of yesteryear, but still deserving of a few Saturdays each year spent exploring the Swedish wonderland.
Brittany D.
Beaverton, OR
I love finding modern pieces st IKEA that I can transform to fit the decor in my house! The prices are always amazing and they literally have something for everyone!
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great place to go if you don't want to spend much on furniture but want something that is stylish. The looks of Ikea furniture can be adapted to most any space. Most of it has a clean feel to it. It's great for young people just starting out or college kids. They've got some really good deals on sets of plates/bowls and things like that. The kitchens are really cool too! I love the soft closing mechanisms on the doors and drawers.
Danielle W.
Tampa, FL
Affordable. Stylish. Simple.
I've had my couches for over 7yrs and they are still in wonderful shape. I absolutely love that you can wash the covers and replace them! I will always buy IKEA couches from now on!
Eunice A.
Rialto, CA
I love shopping at ikea. We have a variety of book shelves from here that we love. The BILLY BOOKCASE is great and the easy of putting these together is amazing!
Jamie B.
Columbiana, OH
IKEA is always awesome to go to, but the products seem a little cheap. Very affordable if you are just starting out and looking for some products for your home. I love the Scandinavian design of the products
Citlalli E.
I have to give it to IKEA for their Alex drawers. These are the most useful drawers for makeup anyone could ever buy. If you want to be a makeup collector I highly recommend them for your makeup collection.
Yessenia N.
Los Angeles, CA
They have really good quality stuff for such low prices. It's almost irresistible to go on here and not buy anything. I bought a few cactuses a while back and they were really cheap and are doing just fine.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?