BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Salem M.
elizabeth city
I LOVE ikea. We make a day out of it. My family goes and walks through the show rooms to decide what we want, then go eat, then go buy our things. It isn’t always the most fun to put the things together but I love the furniture like my Alex drawers
Jennifer M.
Graham, NC
What a great store! Unique shopping experience and amazing meatballs, too! I can't decide if I wish there was one closer or if I'm glad it's a couple hours away.
Keelin G.
IKEA has an amazing and enormous selection, but of course you have to be prepared to assemble it yourself. It's all very affordable and accessible to any budget.
Sarah S.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love ikea! My home is covered in different items, such as bed frame, couch, chairs, end tables, and home goods. Great prices modern design and easy to assemble
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
As a broke college student, this is the only place I can afford really. Thankfully, all the furniture really looks stylish and is usually (not always) pretty easy to assemble. I've furnished a full apartment here for less than $1,000! I like being able to walk through what's basically a giant showroom and then go pick and choose what I want. That way you really know what you're getting. It's definitely a fun experience to go there too! So many cool design ideas!
Bridgette L.
San Francisco, CA
Love IKEA! While I do see the value in purchasing "real" furniture for the longterm, I'm at a sort of in-between time in my life where I can afford to invest in some expensive furniture, but supplement with more trendy/non-essential pieces from Ikea.
Becky G.
Affordable, modern, has almost everything you could be looking for.
been shopping here for years and it never fails. only down side is lamps have special light bulbs that can only be purchased with them
Megan W.
Summerville, SC
Love Ikea!!! I wish one was closer to us, however, we’ve had great luck using their online site! My current favorite items are the rope patio chairs we bought!!!
Danielle S.
The quality of the furniture is actually all right (considering you have to put it together). I like getting the tupperware and storage containers, as well as the knickknacks. the layout of the store is a pain since they generally make you walk the ENTIRE STORE EVERY TIME to get to the end. I mean really, what if you just don't want to do that? it shouldn't have to be set up like a tourist attraction. still, it's usually fun to go there and explore your options.
Amy R.
Walking into IKEA can be intimidating, but I love all the options and the styles. I purchased 2 desks and some organizers that I love. I will definitely go back!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?