BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Shannon Q.
Cape Coral, FL
I love love love ikea. Wish there was one closer to me but that's what makes IKEA.com so awesome. I can still get all of my affordable favorites at my door step.
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
The experience of going to IKEA certainly is fun. You have to be very careful though...sometimes an amazingly low price means you're getting amazing low quality. If you understand you're paying $20 for a coffee table, you shouldn't expect it to really last. But, if you're willing to shell out a little more, you can find some great quality pieces, even if you do have to build them yourself (hey, that can be half the fun sometimes!). I've picked up quite a few great pieces over the years but only half survived a move. The other half were the pieces I paid a little more for to get real wood instead of particle board. Great style!
Rochelle M.
Lancaster, CA
I can I rate a such wonderful place. I can spend HOURS in Ikea. All the employees are nice and its ALWAYS clean. If you've never been to one. You'll be AMAZED!!!
Yajhaira N.
Apopka, FL
Encuentro variedad de artículos para el hogar y a muy buenos precios. Cada que puedo, doy una vuelta por la tienda para conocer las ofertas nuevas y promociones.
Arianna M.
Bethlehem , PA
So many unique pieces that I could never find anywhere else. I could spend all day in Ikea there is so much great stuff my whole living room set up Is from ikea.
Tres S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a few pieces from ikea & with exception to the insane instructions that come with items you have to self assemble, the items are comparable to the price you pay
Brittany T.
Love this store. So many home items to pick from. I do suggest looking online and figuring out what you want before going, otherwise you will be there for a while!
Gianna M.
Mission Viejo , CA
Good quality items for great prices! They have a huge selection for all rooms in your home, restrooms, bedroom, kitchen, etc. Only negative this would be the store is huge and you'll spend an hour+ in here haha.
Megan W.
Summerville, SC
Love Ikea!!! I wish one was closer to us, however, we’ve had great luck using their online site! My current favorite items are the rope patio chairs we bought!!!
Heather H.
I have quiet a few things from ikea. The best purchase so far was the ektorp couch. Great for kids because I can take the slipcover off and wash whenever needed.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?