BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Samantha J.
Mays Landing, NJ
soo many different products and such affordable prices!! i can spend an entire day there! plus they have a little food court! what else can you ask for in a home supply store
Jennifer F.
Flint, MI
I was very impressed with the price of a bedset I purchased. But soon to find out it fell apart rather quickly, was missing parts and customer service was no help.
Jennifer W.
Independence
Love my IKEA couch and table. Going to get an entertainment center soon! Can't wait because their furniture is so budget-friendly and holds up well around my kids.
Hannah H.
Warren
I bought my chandelier from Ikea and it's more art than home decor. I don't know the name but it's a pull string that transforms the way the shadows hit the wall.
Bianca T.
Woodland, CA
IKEA is the best! Bought my beauty vanity from ikea and it was so easy to put together! Also bought my bed from ikea and am in love with it. They never disappoint!
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
My favorite furniture store! Love going here! I love everything they sell from furniture to food. Bought my makeup desk here and a bed and couch and mostly everything!
Lexi J.
Anderson, SC
I have used there queen size bed frame. Also the head board and foot board. Easy to assemble! Great quality, and it was shipped to the house. Which was so helpful!
Kaleena B.
Charlotte, NC
Love ikea. There are so many great options available and after you have perished the whole store you can have some good food. Absolutely love the IKEA experience!
Reema P.
Wonderful way to decorate your home on a budget. Was able to reupholster some items to make them seem more unique. Also got a lot of center pieces and candles as well as kitchen gadgets. Would definitely recommend.
Sayuri S.
What is there not to love about Ikea?.. Love their prices, their chic and modern designs and of course, their organized store. Love to shop there with my family. And the super affordable cafeteri is an added bonus.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?