BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Luiselena V.
I purchased a hamper for my kids to keep their rooms organized and it makes it easy for them and now there no excuse of not keeping the clothes on the right spot
Angela P.
I just wish their product will last longer. But the price and the way it set up its great! The employee are really nice and helpful. I always enjoy going to ikea
Amber V.
Maspeth , NY
You can find anything and everything you need for your home there! Great prices. Some things are not that great of quality though, I guess you get what you pay for.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
As a broke college student, this is the only place I can afford really. Thankfully, all the furniture really looks stylish and is usually (not always) pretty easy to assemble. I've furnished a full apartment here for less than $1,000! I like being able to walk through what's basically a giant showroom and then go pick and choose what I want. That way you really know what you're getting. It's definitely a fun experience to go there too! So many cool design ideas!
Rochelle M.
Lancaster, CA
I can I rate a such wonderful place. I can spend HOURS in Ikea. All the employees are nice and its ALWAYS clean. If you've never been to one. You'll be AMAZED!!!
Becky G.
Affordable, modern, has almost everything you could be looking for.
been shopping here for years and it never fails. only down side is lamps have special light bulbs that can only be purchased with them
Jennifer M.
Graham, NC
What a great store! Unique shopping experience and amazing meatballs, too! I can't decide if I wish there was one closer or if I'm glad it's a couple hours away.
Danielle S.
The quality of the furniture is actually all right (considering you have to put it together). I like getting the tupperware and storage containers, as well as the knickknacks. the layout of the store is a pain since they generally make you walk the ENTIRE STORE EVERY TIME to get to the end. I mean really, what if you just don't want to do that? it shouldn't have to be set up like a tourist attraction. still, it's usually fun to go there and explore your options.
Angel R.
Blue Springs, MO
I love this store! They have so many little things and such wonderful inspiration rooms to look at! I love all of the little details, they truly have everything!
Keelin G.
IKEA has an amazing and enormous selection, but of course you have to be prepared to assemble it yourself. It's all very affordable and accessible to any budget.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?