BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Maichong C.
I love their products. Watching make up gurus on YouTube and how the store their products made me go out and get one myself. I've purchased the white malm table with the glass top and the single pull out drawer. Small enough to fit in my apartment, yet beautiful and elegant. I've been eyeing other products. The day bed seems to be perfect for small rooms. I may go back for that one for my guest room.
Andreina L.
NORTH PORT, FL
Es genial para ir a comprar, se los recomiendo 100% encontraran todo lo que necesitan y a precios de locura. A mi me encanta la experiencia vivida al usar estos servicios
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Decorator Expert Level 2
Great store could spend the day in it. At least give yourself a half of day to go through the store. The 2 that I have been in even has food and a play area in it.
Reema P.
Wonderful way to decorate your home on a budget. Was able to reupholster some items to make them seem more unique. Also got a lot of center pieces and candles as well as kitchen gadgets. Would definitely recommend.
Hannah F.
Such a great store. It's easy to nativagate through and find what you are looking for. The prices are also super awesome because they are cheap and the products are good quality!
Morgan M.
My entire bedroom set is from here. It's not hard to put the products together like people say. The store is so much fun to walk through and get decor ideas from.
Lindsay C.
What would I do without IKEA? All of my furniture is from here! It’s chic, trendy, modern, good quality, and the prices are unbeatable. Come for the furniture, stay for the Swedish meatballs! IKEA is an amazing place/
Jennifer W.
Independence
Love my IKEA couch and table. Going to get an entertainment center soon! Can't wait because their furniture is so budget-friendly and holds up well around my kids.
shilpa l.
Good place to shop. We went often and bought lots of things for our house. From candles to cups to curtain we shopped a lot. Just love the way how they displays things. The kid carrying section was something that I would definitely try in my next visit as my son will now can go there. Only the slipper ( would never wear again) & Steel loose tea leaves holder ( got broken after one use only) which I brought was something really bad otherwise all things are still working.
Krystal T.
Kennewick, WA
I could spend hours in this store! Interior design is my favorite! There's not much you can't find here! The price is so reasonable too. So affordable, Love IKEA!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?