- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love going to ikea, and so do the kids. It's fun just browsing the store daydreaming about the possibilities. You can take your little little ones to the kids area sign them in and they can have fun well you go shopping. They also have two eaterys one for a quick snack to go cinnimon buns, hot dogs, ice creams, drinks super cheap. Then the other for a bigger appetite meatballs, fish, steamed veggies etc ... Love it here like a kid in a candy store only problem is they need to have more new ideas flowing through... A lot of their items are exactly the same as 10 years ago.. But I'm still a fan. Great prices for items , modern feel.
The sofas from Ikea are the worst. Well, you do get what you paid for but the sofas does not even last for a year. It would be better to spend some more and have a more sturdy sofa that would last beyond a year.
Fun place to shop and look around. Furniture is a little tricky to put together, textiles are at a reasonable price, fun for kids and breakfast is only a $1.00!!
We have to drive over an hour to Ikea but when we do it's worth it. I do a lot of online window shopping so I know what to look for when we get the chance to go!
Gosh, is a review really necessary? Doesn't everyone know how awesome Ikea is?! I've had date nights at Ikea. Seriously. Shopping made fun, easy, and affordable.
Huge store with tons of house decorations and ideas to furnish your house. Bad side nothing comes with screws or needed pieces and instructions aren't in English
I love IKEA I just wish it wasn't so far from my home! The store is easy to manage it's just always so croweded! So many great ideas and helps with the displays.
Recently I went to Ikea and bought the most amazing desk , I'm currently in college and I needed something chic and simple and I must say I was impressed. I would definitely recommend this place , love the staff.
My boyfriend and I moved in together about 7 months ago, and in turn we've been trying to make our small space feel like a home for both of us.. so, we went to Ikea! several times actually. We've done some great things to our tiny apartment and it really does feel like a home now. Since we're both on a budget, we make wish lists while we're talking about things we'd like to do as far as decor or furniture and we break out our trips monthly and get what we want.
IKEA is always a great place to visit. They have so many options with varying prices so you are always guaranteed to find what you are looking for within your budget.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos