BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Angel R.
Blue Springs, MO
I love this store! They have so many little things and such wonderful inspiration rooms to look at! I love all of the little details, they truly have everything!
Jessica V.
Downey, CA
i bought my desk from here and i love it. their products are high quality and very durable, but when orderig online they always seem to take longer than the expected delivery date, other than that theyre amazing.
Amanda L.
Circleville, OH
I love Ikea!!!! It's such a big, fun place to shop for all household items! I like to go there to find a splash of color and make my rooms in my home really pop!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,129 reviews
I loveee IKEA they have great affordable things there for your house. They pretty much have anything you need. The quality of the products they have are really good
Brittany T.
Love this store. So many home items to pick from. I do suggest looking online and figuring out what you want before going, otherwise you will be there for a while!
Oddymar B.
IKEA es mi lugar favorito para hacer compras
Cosas simples sencillas y a buen precio
Lo malo es que no tienen financiamiento pero es tan barato que no hará falta
Shruti V.
Allston, MA
Good selection of stylish furniture. I'm a nerd that likes assembling desks and chairs, so whenever I need new household goods I love going on an IKEA adventure!
Lucy G.
I really love the baby products at IKEA. The cribs are very practical and affordable not bulky like most. Their bedding for cribs is gender neutral witch I love.
Amy R.
Walking into IKEA can be intimidating, but I love all the options and the styles. I purchased 2 desks and some organizers that I love. I will definitely go back!
Jessica Y.
Matthews, NC
There's always something you'll love here , especially the modern taste. BUT quality usually is not very good. We bought a bedroom set and the side tables for the bed had to be bolted into the wall. Like what ?
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?