BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ash K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I dont have one close, its like 2.5 hr drive. Its a fun store to find a theme or start a kid going away to college by getting all the essentials. Very well priced.
Shawna C.
Charlotte, NC
Huge store with tons of house decorations and ideas to furnish your house. Bad side nothing comes with screws or needed pieces and instructions aren't in English
Stephanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
IKEA has super affordable items that suit everyone’s needs! I can get lost in the store all day, and the food selection is great too! Love going on IKEA adventures
Sarah S.
Beverly Hills, CA
Affordable and worth the money you spend. Some pieces are long lasting, some are just for a couple of years. Either way they're a great company, love their food.
Maria M.
Highland, MI
IKEA is great for someone like me who wants their home to look amazing but doesn’t have thousands upon thousands to do so. Just be prepared for a lot of assembly work!
Amy R.
Walking into IKEA can be intimidating, but I love all the options and the styles. I purchased 2 desks and some organizers that I love. I will definitely go back!
Tasha C.
I love going to ikea, and so do the kids. It's fun just browsing the store daydreaming about the possibilities. You can take your little little ones to the kids area sign them in and they can have fun well you go shopping. They also have two eaterys one for a quick snack to go cinnimon buns, hot dogs, ice creams, drinks super cheap. Then the other for a bigger appetite meatballs, fish, steamed veggies etc ... Love it here like a kid in a candy store only problem is they need to have more new ideas flowing through... A lot of their items are exactly the same as 10 years ago.. But I'm still a fan. Great prices for items , modern feel.
Kimberly F.
San Antonio, TX
I love how you can find anything you need for you house here and for a really good price. The quality of everything is amazing especially for what you're paying.
Kara S.
Bethel Park, PA
My boyfriend and I moved in together about 7 months ago, and in turn we've been trying to make our small space feel like a home for both of us.. so, we went to Ikea! several times actually. We've done some great things to our tiny apartment and it really does feel like a home now. Since we're both on a budget, we make wish lists while we're talking about things we'd like to do as far as decor or furniture and we break out our trips monthly and get what we want.
Daniela N.
Ikea is my favourite place to shop for home. My full bedroom has Ikea furniture and my closet is fully organized with samla boxes. Good for messy people like me.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?