- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I use to think that Ikea only had cheap quality things but they actually have a higher design section that have really good quality things and they are affordable.
I'm not real big on home decor because I'm only in college and not living there long, but I do like to come in and look for cute little things to spice up my room.
IKEA is my go to for home improvements and projects. I've used simple spice racks as book shelves for my toddlers room and have very sturdy and classy desks and tables in the boys room. Will continue shopping here!
A lot of our furniture in our home is from IKEA. Our bookshelf, TV stand, wide tables, etc. You can’t beat the prices and the instructions are all easy to follow!
Ikea is my dream store. It has everything for my home I could imagine, and all for in my budget. It's so fun to shop around and see how they style their products as well.
Love this store! The quality of their products isn't as good as some other furniture/home decor stores but you just can't beat the low prices you can find at IKEA!
We purchased an area rug and love it. Looks just as good as the day we bought it. I have also purchased duvet covers and bedroom furniture. They have great deals.
Nothing I love more than a trip to ikea. I ALWAYS leave with way more than I went after. Great prices! Only complaint is the quality and durability of some things.
I love ikea. You need to be prepared to spend hours there if you want to thoroughly explore the whole store. Fair prices with decent quality but always on trend.
You get whay you pay for but sometimes luck out and things last a long time. Furniture is maddening to put together but again, it's cheap... very modern and stylish though.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos