BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jennifer F.
Flint, MI
I was very impressed with the price of a bedset I purchased. But soon to find out it fell apart rather quickly, was missing parts and customer service was no help.
Krystal T.
Kennewick, WA
I could spend hours in this store! Interior design is my favorite! There's not much you can't find here! The price is so reasonable too. So affordable, Love IKEA!
Tyeishia S.
N Las Vegas, NV
They have a lot of budget friendly furniture. I believe this is a nice place to shop at if you are hands on. Most of the furniture you have to assemble on your own.
Brittney W.
Manassas, VA
Easy to build, sturdy, nice quality furniture. I'm a huge fan of IKEA. Always fun to look around even just for a walk but I always come back to buy my furniture needs.
Ashley L.
Vernon, NJ
Ikea always has great products at such an affordable price. I love decorating my rooms with either accessories or their furniture. It's so fun to walk around the show rooms and find new things I could use.
christen b.
Baytown, TX
I love ikea! My kiddos are young so if they tear stuff up i don't feel so bad seeing that ikeas prices are so dang affordable! Not to mention i love their meatballs!
Amanda W.
Iron Mountain, MI
Love my tv stand I purchased from IKEA. I have a long living room so it was nice to find something a little longer so it didn't look so awkward in my living room.
Jenni E.
Provo, UT
I absolutely love IKEA! I recently went to shop for some home renovating items and left with much more. Great shopping experience. Everything is good quality.i still have a table I purchased from them 4 years ago!
Elizabeth C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
IKEA is absolutely great for home renovation projects and room refreshes. They have great products for all rooms of your home and the quality is good and durable.
Nicole R.
I use to think that Ikea only had cheap quality things but they actually have a higher design section that have really good quality things and they are affordable.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?