BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Faith D.
I love IKEA, as it is an amazing furniture store with AWESOME prices that are very affordable! Not only are the prices low, but the furniture is also high quality!
Madeleine C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love Ikea! Very cheap prices for very quality things! The only hard part is putting it together! My favorite purchase ever was my desk I have in my room right now.
shilpa l.
Good place to shop. We went often and bought lots of things for our house. From candles to cups to curtain we shopped a lot. Just love the way how they displays things. The kid carrying section was something that I would definitely try in my next visit as my son will now can go there. Only the slipper ( would never wear again) & Steel loose tea leaves holder ( got broken after one use only) which I brought was something really bad otherwise all things are still working.
christen b.
Baytown, TX
I love ikea! My kiddos are young so if they tear stuff up i don't feel so bad seeing that ikeas prices are so dang affordable! Not to mention i love their meatballs!
Maichong C.
I love their products. Watching make up gurus on YouTube and how the store their products made me go out and get one myself. I've purchased the white malm table with the glass top and the single pull out drawer. Small enough to fit in my apartment, yet beautiful and elegant. I've been eyeing other products. The day bed seems to be perfect for small rooms. I may go back for that one for my guest room.
Makell S.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Ikea is my dream store. It has everything for my home I could imagine, and all for in my budget. It's so fun to shop around and see how they style their products as well.
Emma M.
IKEA has tons of products for all home needs! It is affordable and is of good quality. IKEA is always my first choice when it comes to shopping for furniture etc.
Marseel S.
Sterling Heights, MI
I've bought Alex drawers and they are amazing 😍😍 I used the table as my vanity and it looked amazing even tho I had to work hard to install it but totally worth it
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
IKEA is my go to for home improvements and projects. I've used simple spice racks as book shelves for my toddlers room and have very sturdy and classy desks and tables in the boys room. Will continue shopping here!
Krystal T.
Kennewick, WA
I could spend hours in this store! Interior design is my favorite! There's not much you can't find here! The price is so reasonable too. So affordable, Love IKEA!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?