- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Easy to build, sturdy, nice quality furniture. I'm a huge fan of IKEA. Always fun to look around even just for a walk but I always come back to buy my furniture needs.
This is a magical kingdom for all things you need in your house. Not to mention most it is affordable. It's also a maze In there so be careful or you'll get lost.
IKEA is absolutely great for home renovation projects and room refreshes. They have great products for all rooms of your home and the quality is good and durable.
Good for those who are just moving into their first home. Sometimes the items you buy last for years but sometimes it's better to invest in better quality pieces.
Ikea is great if you like to purchase storages/ organizers. The furniture like couches and beds are pricey and not good quality. Its nice but wont last very long.
I love this store they have everything that you would need to fix up your home or even to start a home I love everything IKEA has like I'm in love with this store.
Can literally go crazy in here. Especially if you are remodeling or decorating a room. Great prices for high quality items. The good to store for my entire family.
Ikea gets a bad reputation for being furniture for college kids or those just out of college bc they do have really cheap furniture out of that composite material they try to pass as wood and the build it yourself aspect but Ikea also has quality pieces and great design and not to mention an awesome marketplace area to get tea lights, pots/pans, frames, candles, plants, lamps, basically EVERYTHING that is awesome and necessary for super cheap. Oh, and Ikea family will get you free coffee or tea. And I love the upcycling/ DIY you can do with IKEA stuff to make it look 10x more expensive. You don't feel bad if you mess up bc it was cheap!
I've got a futon, dressers, organizers, decor from here that I absolutely love and they've lasted over 3 years now, survived 5 movings, and they're still in excellent condition. Great quality products. I love IKEA.
This store is amazing. The food court is awesome and the prices are great. I love buying little decorations, lamps, and draws here. My favorite is the Alex 9 draw.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos