BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Savannah W.
Ikea is wonderful. And most importantly, Ikea is AFFORDABLE!! Sure, you have to put stuff together yourself, and sometimes it can be infuriating. But. It's worth it.
Akiko M.
I love ikea!!! Even if I don't need to buy anything, going through the store is an adventure of itself! The furniture I've gotten has always been easy to put together and fairly sturdy if done right! Would recommend!
Hinda A.
Mokena
My entire bed set is from Ikea! It’s a cute modern low bed with a nice bench style board! Such a helpful store with great associates leading me around to find what I need!!
Abby T.
Ormond Beach, FL
The closest one is an hour away but I really enjoy going. My bedroom is small and I like that they do house/room layouts so I can see what I could do with my room!!
Addison S.
Delaware, OH
What bad things could you say about ikea? Literally best place ever. I have never gotten something I don’t love from here, would highly recommend anything from here
Trang F.
Beaufort , SC
Love love love Ikea. I went to Ikea to purchase most of my furniture and house goods. Def my favorite store. Too bad the one near me now is 2hrs away since I moved.
Uyen N.
Port arthur, TX
Great product for an affordable price. They have a lot of selection to choose from. Only thing lacking is that it's hard to find an employee there when needing help
Nikki B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this store, but I have found that through using Pinterest I can make me t of the items that look identical or close to it for a fraction of the cost.
Bianca W.
Cross Lanes, WV
Decorator Expert Level 2
IKEA has the most unique stuff for the best price when it comes to home improvements and decorating. Unfortunately, the closest one to me is 2 1/2 hours away!
Liz W.
Wareham, MA
You get whay you pay for but sometimes luck out and things last a long time. Furniture is maddening to put together but again, it's cheap... very modern and stylish though.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?