BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
Seriously the best place ever. Great for first time home owners who need good looking furniture for less than half the price because the economy is screwing us over!
Miranda W.
North Port, FL
I had never been until a couple days ago, and my first impression was a good one. I ended up buying a rug which I am in love with. It's grey and thick and super squishy, my only problem is I wish it were bigger. But it's a nice quality rug.. I tried pulling on it to see if any of the loops would come out and they didn't. I have a cousin who's whole house is basically from Ikea. I think I will be going back there when I decide to fully redo my room! I also loved walking through the showrooms, it was so cool to see the different ideas and set-ups. I also got a bag of meatballs while I was there because I heard they're good, and they were pretty good!
Karen A.
Chicago
Great modern furniture for a great price! The store is set up in a way that makes it fun to shop! Love spending my time looking through their store and grabbing a bite at their cafe.
Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
Nice and a good store! If you are on budget this definitely it’s your store! You just need to have something on your mind ind you can find so many good things at it!
Victoria M.
La Puente , CA
IKEA has it all! From desk shopping to bedroom to kitchen you name it ! Price is not too pricey but it helped me make my vanity and i am beyond impressed i love it !
heather m.
Love this store! Quality is hit or miss and doesn’t always match the price tag. You have to be savvy at putting things together. Design is simple modern and Swedish.
Kimberly R.
900NE195St MFL apt 203
This company offered lowest rate for pick up and delivery service and provide the best customer service I haver ever experieced , Really like all the products
Brandy K.
Lakeland, FL
I love Ikea! You need to wear good shoes and plan to make a day of it though. Luckily they serve food that not only taste good, but is cheap. They have little display rooms to give you ideas, which is super helpful.
Gabrielle R.
The coffee table I ordered was kind of a pain to put together since certain holes weren't pre-drilled. They have nice clean asethics to their products which I like.
cindy o.
i love IKEA. its so easy to fix up your home the way you want. prices are beyond reasonable and so much of a selection to choice from. I always see myself every year going here to change up mu home at a lower price.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?