- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This company offered lowest rate for pick up and delivery service and provide the best customer service I haver ever experieced , Really like all the products
Love this store. It's great for when you are just starting out. Your home and if you live in an apartment. The prices are chea and fair and they have a restaurant!
IKEA has tons of products for all home needs! It is affordable and is of good quality. IKEA is always my first choice when it comes to shopping for furniture etc.
Ikea furniture drops two drops of water and you have to change them because they are damaged so fast. I think the best thing they have are the plastics to save the food.
I was very impressed with the price of a bedset I purchased. But soon to find out it fell apart rather quickly, was missing parts and customer service was no help.
You always know what you are getting at IKEA: cheap furniture that will last. Take it apart and put it back together too many times though and it will fall apart.
I love IKEA, as it is an amazing furniture store with AWESOME prices that are very affordable! Not only are the prices low, but the furniture is also high quality!
I love Ikea!! The products are always so cool and affordable. It is always an adventure trying to build the larger items, but I've always been able to make it work.
I bought my chandelier from Ikea and it's more art than home decor. I don't know the name but it's a pull string that transforms the way the shadows hit the wall.
Great store could spend the day in it. At least give yourself a half of day to go through the store. The 2 that I have been in even has food and a play area in it.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos