- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I had never been until a couple days ago, and my first impression was a good one. I ended up buying a rug which I am in love with. It's grey and thick and super squishy, my only problem is I wish it were bigger. But it's a nice quality rug.. I tried pulling on it to see if any of the loops would come out and they didn't. I have a cousin who's whole house is basically from Ikea. I think I will be going back there when I decide to fully redo my room! I also loved walking through the showrooms, it was so cool to see the different ideas and set-ups. I also got a bag of meatballs while I was there because I heard they're good, and they were pretty good!
They are a good starter store. The durability is not the best and the price point while good is not long lasting I would rather spend a bit more for a nicer product.
I love going in and being able to see every room set up like it would be at a house. Impressive interior design, quality products, and a completely reasonable price.
I love going IKEA and looking at all the stuff they have. I always get one of their weird drinks from the cafe to walk around with. Then I get lost in here for days.
Excellent store for when you are looking to remodel a house or just pick up certain items, has amazing prices I.E: $15 desks which are extremely reliable and sturdy.
Want someone to watch your kids while you shop home decor? Ikeas got you. Hungry? They got the best SWITSH meat balls. I get all my modern furniture here and vanitys
Ikea offers an insane amount of variety in absolutely every area they offer product. I purchased a day bed from there that was multifunctional. It could be a daybed with a twin size mattress, a doublebed with a double mattress or a couch. It also offered great storage. My brother has several furniture pieces and lamps from there, and my boyfriend has two chairs (with a lifetime warranty). My only concern is you really have to pay attention to the product you are buying. Not all products are made from real world, some of it is particle board, which chips easily. Just be smart and you'll get some great furniture, accessories, and more for great prices.
I love ikea!! I bought my vanity from there and also a really cute side table to put my candles in, I’m obsessed ❤️ good quality furniture for an affordable price :)
IKEA is the best. I love go there and spent hours seeing home decoration, the other thing that I like is that I can eat and have healthy food. Everything you want is there.
I go to ikea for all of my house hold needs. Anything from furniture that is easy to put together; and pots and pans. They are great and their staff is very friendly
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos