BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Brianna B.
Tinley Park, IL
So much fun! I love going to IKEA and looking through all the room set ups and all of the odds and ends they have for sale. The food court is really amazing as well.
Alanna P.
I love going to ikea! While I do not like their furniture, I love their decor and found they have great pillow covers and linen accessories for your home or apartment!
Andrea S.
Santa Ana, CA
Bought the alex desk from here and I absolutely love it! Use it as my vanity it has so much room for all my make up and the drawers are spacious. Absolutely in love!
Brittany N.
Buffalo , NY
I love going IKEA and looking at all the stuff they have. I always get one of their weird drinks from the cafe to walk around with. Then I get lost in here for days.
Alex A.
Fontana, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Half or more than half of the items in my house are from ikea I just live their styles and so stylish at the same for affordable price not too bad either just a place I keep going till this day to buy ikea I always say
Makenna D.
I have gotten the mucky desk and I love it is so sturdy and also very pretty and aesthetically pleasingly I love love love this desk so much and it was also very cheap it was very good price. I really do recommend! !!!!
Erica R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love ikea!! I bought my vanity from there and also a really cute side table to put my candles in, I’m obsessed ❤️ good quality furniture for an affordable price :)
Mikayla V.
N Scituate, RI
We have just renovated our home and decided to shop at IKEA for our kitchen and it was a great idea! Low and affordable prices and good quality for the price you pay! Our kitchen looks perfectly trendy thanks to IKEA!
Stephanie W.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Ikea has a large amount of houseware items to choose from and the prices are affordable for most things in the store. Most of the furniture requires assembly so keep that in mind while shopping.
Maddalena D.
Las Vegas, NV
We just got an IKEA in town, and it's amazing! The best prices for home items. I could walk around for hours getting ideas and looking at all their amazing products.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?