BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Vanessa P.
Temple, TX
I love ikea! I can find almost anything there. The only complaint I would have is that sometimes some of their products can be poorly designed and fall apart easily.
CATHERINE C.
MIAMI
IKEA, los productos de ikea son en su mayoría originales, su tienda online es informativa, veraz y con detalle. falta tener más ideas para los servicios que ofrece.
Shalini M.
Denton, TX
IKEA is spectacular when it comes to furnishing your home for a good prices. Most products are durrable and are fantastic for the first time home owner like myself.
Clarissa A.
El paso
This place is like glory to us beauty bloggers !!! I think they have amaizing crazy good prizes , I go to IKEA all the time for my home needs and my beauty room needs.
Bianca W.
Cross Lanes, WV
Decorator Expert Level 2
IKEA has the most unique stuff for the best price when it comes to home improvements and decorating. Unfortunately, the closest one to me is 2 1/2 hours away!
Akiko M.
I love ikea!!! Even if I don't need to buy anything, going through the store is an adventure of itself! The furniture I've gotten has always been easy to put together and fairly sturdy if done right! Would recommend!
Allison V.
Peoria
I love Ikea regardless of everyone else saying it's cheaply made. With literally everything being farmhouse these days, it's nice to get simple and clean furniture.
Carol S.
Love walking through Ikea. The grocery store and cafeteria are my all time favorites because their food is delicious and not what can be typically found in my area.
Abby T.
Ormond Beach, FL
The closest one is an hour away but I really enjoy going. My bedroom is small and I like that they do house/room layouts so I can see what I could do with my room!!
Lindsay C.
What would I do without IKEA? All of my furniture is from here! It’s chic, trendy, modern, good quality, and the prices are unbeatable. Come for the furniture, stay for the Swedish meatballs! IKEA is an amazing place/
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?