BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Selivette O.
Jersey City, NJ
i love Ikea , almost all of my furniture is from ikea good quality it lasts pretty long. ive always had very good service and the staff are always willing to always help
Kristin W.
Bronx, NY
Big store, a lot of variety, really reasonable prices, you cab mix and mat h and buy seta together just awesome for everything from big items to small scent pieces.
Savannah W.
Ikea is wonderful. And most importantly, Ikea is AFFORDABLE!! Sure, you have to put stuff together yourself, and sometimes it can be infuriating. But. It's worth it.
Kylie W.
Jasper, AL
This place is heaven! Affordable prices, tons of choices, and great for finding new ideas for your home. This is my favorite place to shop for home items or furniture!
Lessy V.
Seattle, WA
Our entire bedroom is furnished from Ikea. Our bed frame two side tables and dresser are from there. The store was neat and easy to find our items. So far we are happy with the quality and we continue to shop there.
Nu V.
Everything here is a affordable and stylish! I love their dressers, I have the hemnes 8 drawer dresser in white. No where else can you find this quality with this price tag!
Simone V.
Concord, CA
Is one of the bests here and everything indeed something is there I will look at first time. Awesome. I really recommend this store. They really know what you need.
Vanessa W.
Solon, OH
Ikea is an all day trip but will never disappoint you. I never fail to find something that I can use in the house. I gather ideas of what I could do in room as well
Kimberly R.
900NE195St MFL apt 203
This company offered lowest rate for pick up and delivery service and provide the best customer service I haver ever experieced , Really like all the products
Laura L.
San Antonio, TX
I have pillows and sheets from IKEA. I love them! They were super affordable and are sooo comfortable. They have a great color selection for sheets and tons of options in firmness for pillows. Definitely recommend shopping there.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?