- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is spectacular when it comes to furnishing your home for a good prices. Most products are durrable and are fantastic for the first time home owner like myself.
Great furniture they have there at decent prices. I recently had my baby and needed a storage/closet for her clothing and it worked amazinggggg. Love going to ikea.
The closest one is an hour away but I really enjoy going. My bedroom is small and I like that they do house/room layouts so I can see what I could do with my room!!
I really enjoy this store, but I have found that through using Pinterest I can make me t of the items that look identical or close to it for a fraction of the cost.
I love ikea!!! Even if I don't need to buy anything, going through the store is an adventure of itself! The furniture I've gotten has always been easy to put together and fairly sturdy if done right! Would recommend!
i love IKEA. its so easy to fix up your home the way you want. prices are beyond reasonable and so much of a selection to choice from. I always see myself every year going here to change up mu home at a lower price.
Love walking through Ikea. The grocery store and cafeteria are my all time favorites because their food is delicious and not what can be typically found in my area.
Love love love Ikea. I went to Ikea to purchase most of my furniture and house goods. Def my favorite store. Too bad the one near me now is 2hrs away since I moved.
There is so much stuff here! You can always find something. It’s fairly priced but a lot of their stuff is cheap and doesn’t last long. Super fun to walk through though!
I love Ikea! There is one about an hour from my house and it's awesome! I love the prices and the quality of everything! I also love how colorful everything is! Their food and drink from the cafeteria is amazing,too!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos