BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Shalini M.
Denton, TX
IKEA is spectacular when it comes to furnishing your home for a good prices. Most products are durrable and are fantastic for the first time home owner like myself.
Leticia B.
Magnolia, tx
Great furniture they have there at decent prices. I recently had my baby and needed a storage/closet for her clothing and it worked amazinggggg. Love going to ikea.
Abby T.
Ormond Beach, FL
The closest one is an hour away but I really enjoy going. My bedroom is small and I like that they do house/room layouts so I can see what I could do with my room!!
Nikki B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this store, but I have found that through using Pinterest I can make me t of the items that look identical or close to it for a fraction of the cost.
Akiko M.
I love ikea!!! Even if I don't need to buy anything, going through the store is an adventure of itself! The furniture I've gotten has always been easy to put together and fairly sturdy if done right! Would recommend!
cindy o.
i love IKEA. its so easy to fix up your home the way you want. prices are beyond reasonable and so much of a selection to choice from. I always see myself every year going here to change up mu home at a lower price.
Carol S.
Love walking through Ikea. The grocery store and cafeteria are my all time favorites because their food is delicious and not what can be typically found in my area.
Trang F.
Beaufort , SC
Love love love Ikea. I went to Ikea to purchase most of my furniture and house goods. Def my favorite store. Too bad the one near me now is 2hrs away since I moved.
Kerrigan C.
There is so much stuff here! You can always find something. It’s fairly priced but a lot of their stuff is cheap and doesn’t last long. Super fun to walk through though!
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
I love Ikea! There is one about an hour from my house and it's awesome! I love the prices and the quality of everything! I also love how colorful everything is! Their food and drink from the cafeteria is amazing,too!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?