BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

member-04689
Wow. Absolutely love ikea. Their prices are great and their products are amazing. Very basic items that look great in any style house. Love the set up of the stores as well, the styled rooms allow for great inspiration!
Jayme R.
If I had an Ikea locally, I'd be there all the time. I used to live buy two different Ikea's an spent quite a bit of time and money there picking up things for our house. The prices are amazing and I'm always impressed the the high quality of the products. We have multiple pieces of furniture including two desks that we built from kits that have stood beautifully over the years. I've never had any problems with any of my Ikea items. Now anytime I want to go to Ikea, I need to leave the state..and I do! The store is that good in my opinion. Plus the food is fantastic!! I seriously love how they always include a vegetarian entree in their restaurant! Love, love Ikea!
Jasmine W.
Auburn, AL
I only give it three star because the shipping is so expensive. The nearest IKEA store to me is 4 hours away but I'd rather take a shopping trip than pay for shipping
Yarid G.
Los Fresnos, TX
I love the store layout while I know others don't but I guess I always try to do during the week, especially on Monday (everyone is at work). I love to spend time looking at everything; yes if you are just there for 1 thing it might get annoying so I would just order online for that. But if you have time go pretend their already set ups are your house( when I saw that on 500 days of summer I could not stop laughing because I have been doing that for years lol). I love this store you just have to know when to go and have a particular thing in mind. If you go like me with out a clue, you end up buying 2 different kinds of linen and at least 1 new lamp every time.
Paula S.
Corp Christi, TX
Came through as a product but we had different issues with the parts of the product where some were missing. Shopping experience awesome, who doesn't love shopping at ikea!
Angela B.
Holt, MI
I love Ikea you always get amazing quality for such a reasonable price! I have a bed frame with matching dressers which make my bedroom just come together completely.
Danielle L.
Orlando, FL
I ultimately hate Ikea however we have a poing from Ikea that's very comfortable and also bought leather cushions for it that match the rest of our non Ikea furniture
Jamie M.
Boston, MA
I love ikea. We just moved to a new city and were able to find so much of what we needed during our trip to ikea. We knew we wanted a few specific pieces of furniture, but we also found things like trash cans, shower curtain, bath mat, and things we figured we would have to shop for at another place. There are some pieces of furniture that are not great quality but I think with IKea you get what you pay for, so if you want something higher end you can find it an pay more, and if you want something more affordable you can find it also, though you may have to replace it sooner than something more expensive. All in all I am very happy with my purchases there.
Jennifer G.
Sacramento,Ca
Absolutely love this store. I can spend hours in here. Although some of their products can be fairly expensive and cheaply made. But they do have a lot of good stuff.
Danka M.
I mean seriously, who does not like going into an IKEA store?! To me, it feels like an adult playground -- I always end up buying something from here, usually some little knicknack for the kitchen or decorating! Their furniture is relatively inexpensive and a great option for a child or teenager's bedroom, as my high school bedroom is almost entirely from IKEA. However, now that I am much older, I will probably only buy basics from here (i.e. bedding, cute plates, decorations) and buy furniture from higher end stores. Also, their blue IKEA bags that are like $1 near the checkout area are the BEST for moving and carrying laundry or groceries, I always buy a couple.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?