- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Awesome store with great, products. It is fun to walk around the store. Lots of great ideas in their showroom. Great products for small spaces and modern areas.
I love Ikea!! Every time I go, I feel like I'm at Disneyland lol. They have just about anything you could possibly want for your home and their prices are reasonable.
I truly love everything about Ikea! They have great products and the return policy is amazing. They have everything from kids toys to every home decor possible.
Love this store! I never come out empty handed. IKEA is affordable, stylish and offers amazing quality products. They have everything you need for your home plus more. I love how products are shown in store. I love IKEA!
Great place and prices are good. Some time you have to remeber you get what you pay for. Some times when you build things you can't brake it down you can't rebuild it
Its the Best home Store i Ever enter everything is nice the simple decor is rocking it my room is made by ikea and i change it every seson eith simple decor from ikea
The store is nice but you get lost fast. I love shopping there but after a while I get a headache and feel like I’m in a small space. The prices are good and worth what you buy.
I only give it three star because the shipping is so expensive. The nearest IKEA store to me is 4 hours away but I'd rather take a shopping trip than pay for shipping
The IKEA experience is always a good time. All the displays leave great ideas to have. The furniture is cute and usually easy to put together, without needing any of your own tools. I'll shop their again!
Not only is IKEA a fun place to spend the day, but I love that I could redecorate my whole apartment on a budget without it ending up looking cheap and uncoordinated.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos