BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Areli D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Ikea!! Every time I go, I feel like I'm at Disneyland lol. They have just about anything you could possibly want for your home and their prices are reasonable.
Macy M.
Minneapolis , MN
I love IKEA mostly because you can find anything and everything that you want there. However, you have to know that you are not going to receive the best quality of the team that you're purchasing, most of the time because you are putting it together yourself. You could hire someone to put it together for you, but it is till rather cheap materials most of the time in regards to furniture. Otherwise, it is really great furniture if you are looking for something affordable and temporary. I have multiple shelving units, a mirror, and dresser all from IKEA and they have needed some TLC since I bought them, but they are holding up for the time being until I move into a more permanent home.
Samantha J.
Fort Lauderdale
IKEA is all stop shop, but be prepared you will be there for at lest two hours I love their visual displays of how a room could look. Along with their amazing prices!
Maddie F.
I love ikea I have no idea why their making me write this review. But I love going to ikea and spending a few hours browsing and buying things I didn’t know I needed.
Kaitlyn C.
Monroeville, PA
IKEA is a great store.
They have anything for anyone and everyone .
They're kind of expensive.
But the quality is very good.
My shopping experience has always been nice.
Christine M.
I absolutely loveee ikea. I do most of my furniture shopping here because I adore their style. I'm always coming out with something when I shop here. Never disappointed.
Morgan '.
Love their products! My only small complaint is sometimes the quality doesn't seem to hold up to more expensive brands, but I also love the affordability of their items.
Anna L.
A lot of my furniture is from Ikea. I like their dressers and even small things like candles. I find the instructions pretty clear and the furniture easy to assemble.
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
Ikea is an amazing place to shop at. The products are super cute and it is fun putting the furniture together. The attention to detail makes ikea just more wonderful.
Subreena G.
ATWATER, CA
Ikea has a great selection of items for great prices. I do worry about quality as they have had some massive recalls and I have some items that have worn down quickly
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?