BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
Seriously the best place ever. Great for first time home owners who need good looking furniture for less than half the price because the economy is screwing us over!
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
IKEA is always quite the adventure but worth it. Everything is reasonably priced and so cute. I love going here with the family and being able to enjoy lunch here as well.
heather m.
Love this store! Quality is hit or miss and doesn’t always match the price tag. You have to be savvy at putting things together. Design is simple modern and Swedish.
Alanna P.
I love going to ikea! While I do not like their furniture, I love their decor and found they have great pillow covers and linen accessories for your home or apartment!
Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
Nice and a good store! If you are on budget this definitely it’s your store! You just need to have something on your mind ind you can find so many good things at it!
Lucy W.
I think I Kia is the best furniture place the reason I like it it’s not all furniture do you can find something always they have the best desks it is very affordable
Regina P.
San Francisco
I love Ikea's web site. They have a lot of good advices and good recommends. I bought a lot of things for my small garden in the flat. I'm very happy about it.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love that almost everything you purchase here you have the option of assembling it yourself. I love doing this! In my opinion, IKEA is very affordable and good quality.
Cassandra A.
Portland
I can’t get over how cheap it is here. I can always find something to buy as well, even when I’m not really looking! But really, it’s a great place to pick things up on a budget.
Brittany T.
IKEA is my favorite place to go. They have everything you would ever need in your home for high quality and an affordable price. I just started shopping here as a college student looking for furniture for my apartment.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?