BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mai L.
S Plainfield, NJ
I shopped for almost all of my furniture here when I moved into my apartment. They have great deals and that includes their food court. The quality could be better but for the price its fairly reasonable - everything is stable and looks nice, the only thing people may not like is that you have to build it yourself but thats not something I mind.
Kathren L.
Sacramento, CA
What is there not to like about cheaper furniture?! I don’t know about many of you out there but I am not made of money so finding an end table for 30 bucks is a steal! My only complaint would be their couches and arm chairs. They’re not as comfortable as I would want for the price you’re paying but when it comes to other things IKEA knows what’s up!
Jennifer W.
Tulsa, Ok
Went to Ikea for the first time this weekend. They have great products at very affordable prices. They are a huge store and have everything you could be looking for to organize your home. Employees were very helpful. I just wish there was an Ikea in Oklahoma.
Danielle T.
Freeburg
I was super excited when they opened in St. Louis. I now see what the hype is all about. I love the cafeteria style dining and the food is great. Products and furniture are affordable and modern. My only gripe is they have their food mart after you check out and it takes over 20 minutes to wait in a second line. Seems silly to have it set that way.
Kat R.
Stanley, NC
IKEA is where I got the parts for my makeup table. I used Alex drawers a table top and two legs. It was extremely easy and fun to make. It’s so much cheaper than any vanity tables I found already put together and definitely better. The store is easy to get lost in tho it’s scarily big but hey you’re sure to find what your need. After all the walking I do I love to have a snack in their eating area.
Savannah B.
IKEA is like a playground for people who love decorating their home. They have beautiful pieces and I've heard the food they have is practically famous. You could get lost in there so be careful.
Amber S.
Harbor City
Was there to help purchase a DIY vanity. Two drawers and a table top. Assembly was fairly easy, the main issue was carrying everything up the stairs. Wish they would offer a faster delivery service.
Elena C.
Sutton, MA
Ikea is by far one of my favorite stores. It's so well displayed and organized and the prices are all so reasonable. I don't mind assembling the furniture when we get home, it makes for a good team.building experience with my husband! ;) I love the way this store is set up so you can stop for lunch halfway through. One of my favorite places to go!
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA is another one of those stores you could spend almost all day in and spend way to much money. This store is simply amazing from the home decor, to furnishings, artwork and so much more they have everything to make your home or apartment look amazing. And they have a food court so you dont have to leave the store to eat very clever! Love this store!!
NW W.
Fayetteville, GA
I love Ikea! I've seen people have issues with assembly, and specific products being a little cheap, however I have not had that issue! I have a product i bought almost 15 years ago and it is still in good shape! I shop here ever so often, when I need specific things, but i would definitely recommend others shop here! the atmosphere and food is also just an added bonus!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?