BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jessica P.
Compton , CA
I so love shopping here ! They have everything. Best store & so organized. I bought my vanity table and chair here as well as my shelfs for my perfumes. Worked just fine !
jossey c.
Henderson, NV
I love ikea. There prices are so affordable and you can still get modern pieces for your space. I leave in a studio and got a futon sofa from them. It was very easy to essemble and have had it for about a year and so far so good.
Sammie B.
IKEA IS HEAVEN. I will travel miles and miles to visit an IKEA. I will go there just to eat. Everything about IKEA is amazing and there is nothing bad to say about them. My whole house is full of IKEA products and I have no same.
Danielle H.
I love love love Ikea!!! Most of my furniture is from there. Most products are really nice but I have bought a couple items that are really cheap and don't last long.
Ibania G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Be patient when you go to ikea, it feels like you going into a jungle, pretty much walked the whole store got one item. But overall you will find what you are looking for.
Allison D.
Kemah
IKEA cookware is unbelievably affordable, durable & long lasting. I have a large pan I use for camping, even through being exposed to a flame, it's held up for over a year.
Milsa V.
Houston , TX
Recently I moved to a new a apartment and Ikea has been like a paradise for me. I always find what I am looking for. It's the perfect place to go if you need new home stuff.
Kyra C.
Always clean. Great customer service. Easy to find things. Layout of products is always new and interesting and therefor makes it easy to coordinate things you want to buy.
Emily C.
I've gotten couch pillows and covers at Ikea and I think they're awesome! They keep their shape really well and the material of the covers is durable and not cheap feeling.
Tori C.
Dallas, TX
IKEA has to be another one of my favorites their prices and household items are of great quality and great price! They have a variety of all house hold items and furniture!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?