BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kay S.
oviedo, FL
Affordable, attractive housewares that can be customized in a million different ways. plus they have childcare and a restaurant on site. What more can you really ask for??
Krissy B.
Manahawkin, NJ
I love Ikea. I recently purchased a table and I love it. Fits perfectly in my small kitchen but enough space for us all to eat. I love that we save money by putting it together ourselves rather than buying factory made furniture.
Fran M.
Syracuse, NY
The Malm collection dresser has been amazing !!! I bought this set in Newark Nj about 5 years ago and it is still in amazing condition the wood is strong scratch resistant as well !!! I love love love IKEA 😍
Amberly R.
Stone Mtn, GA
A lot of stuff! You might get overwhelmed. You might even get lost. But there are maps, and little feet on the floor to guide you, and signs all over. You find any type of furniture you could want
Lupita H.
Delano, CA
I love IKEA because of its wide variety of home goods, I love that they basically have anything that you’re looking for for a great and affordable price. They are very budget friendly and have a great creativity.
Mikala W.
Sperry,OK
IKEA is so great, all my furniture comes from there. Everything is always so neat, clean and adorable! I'll never buy furniture from anywhere else. Their little knick-knacks are so adorable too! I've never walked out empty handed.
AnnaKate H.
Greer, SC
IKEA is an amazing experience everyone should go at least once in their life and scale every floor and every corner they have everything you need to build the interior of house
Shannon R.
Greensburg, PA
Affordable, stylish, and minimalistic in design with lots of options to choose from. I only wish there werr closer, more convenient locations, because as of now going to Ikea always ends up being an all day deal.
Kristen K.
Villas, NJ
Went to ikea for the 1st time yesterday in pa. All i have to say is, wow! Such a cool store!! I love how reasonable the prices were with everything. Really love this store!
Alyssa W.
I love Ikea! They have so many items, it's hard to choose sometimes. They have classic furnitures to bold and colourful, I love it! My favorite in particular, are the wardrobes and desks that you can put together yourself.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?